We are looking for a skilled and motivated individual to join our team as a Marketplace Coordinator for order placement and customer support. This position will be responsible for resolving escalated orders in Awardco’s platform, as well as serving as a liaison between customer support and order fulfillment. The ideal candidate is comfortable with internal and external communication, and is able to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This is a full-time position.If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for customer service and process improvement, we encourage you to apply. The hourly rate for this position is $15/hour.
What you will do:
- Place orders in Awardco’s platform according to customer specifications
- Act as a liaison between customer support and order fulfillment to ensure timely and accurate delivery
- Resolve order issues and customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Awardco’s platform and processes
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless customer experience
What you will bring:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and process skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word
- One of the fastest growing companies in the Nation: 3x 500, 2x Deloitte Technology Fast 500, 2x Mountain West Capital Network Fast 100, 3x Fast 50 (Utah Business), and 3x UV50 Fastest Growing Companies (BusinessQ), to name just a few.
- Great Place to Work certified, one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for, and ranked on the Salt Lake Tribune's Top Workplaces.
- A revolutionary, client-approved product.
- Leadership that listens.
- New 200,000 sq. ft. headquarters.
- Renowned investors, both local and national.
- Cool swag, endless snacks, and a fun work environment.
Awardco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Something looks off?