Senior Solution Architect - ACE
Aviatrix Systems is looking for Customer Solution Architect to join its Solution Engineering team. As a Solution Architect at Aviatrix, you will partner with our peers at AWS, Azure, and GCP and pave the way for the future of networking and security in public clouds. If you are a self-starter, go-getter looking to build the next big thing in tech, you will find yourself at home with Team Aviatrix. This individual will focus on product adoption, community, partner development, and technical product management.
Sr. Solutions Architect – ACE
(REMOTE / SOLUTION ARCHITECTURE – SOLUTION ARCHITECTURE - TRAINING / FULL TIME)
WHAT WE DO
Aviatrix is networking for the cloud era, delivering a superset of features and capabilities that leverage and control native cloud constructs and add advance network, security and operational visibility features that cloud providers lack, while maintaining the simplicity and automation enterprises expect in cloud. Aviatrix offers the industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE), empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud. Read about our recent rise in value: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-0
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on key platform features and help with their adoption
- Work with Technical Marketing team to validate Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE) training content
- Create, enhance, and refresh ACE training and certification program
- Deliver ACE trainings (present modules, facilitate labs, and engage with students in design discussions)
- Nurture technical worldwide community of ACEs
- Provide thought leadership by analyzing customer feedback and shaping product direction
- Help with bringing new product ideas that can be rapidly prototyped to prove new features and use cases
- Comfortable presenting webinars and boot camps
- Team player with an eagerness to learn multiple clouds and be technically hands-on
- Experience in deploying cloud infrastructure in at least one of the Public Clouds (Azure, AWS or Google)
- Mentoring mindset – Ability to develop technical content and enable internal teams, community, customers, and partners
- Networking background in the data center technologies, virtualization, routing, security, firewalls, etc.
- Technical marketing experience (articulating technical value proposition, orally as well as in writing)
- Flexibility to travel and assist pre-sales teams as required Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Automation and scripting experience highly desired Aviatrix ACE Professional, and CSP Associate and Networking specialty level certification highly desired
US: We cover 100% of employee premiums and 88% of dependent(s) premiums for medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) match, short and long-term disability, life/AD&D insurance, $1,000/year education reimbursement, and a flexible vacation policy.
Outside the US: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which, (subject to regional variations) could include pension, private medical for you and dependents, generous holiday allowance, life assurance, long-term disability, annual wellbeing stipend
Your total compensation package will be based on job-related knowledge, education, certifications and location, per our aligned ranges.
Aviatrix, the pioneer of Secure Cloud Networking, optimizes business-critical application availability, performance, security, and cost with multicloud networking software that delivers a simplified and consistent enterprise-grade operational model in and across cloud service providers. Combined with the Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE) program, the industry’s first and only multicloud networking certification, innovative enterprises are transforming their business by upgrading their cloud networking with Aviatrix. Learn more at www.aviatrix.com.
WE WANT TO INCLUDE YOU
We embrace the fact that not everyone’s journey took the same route or started at the same place. If your experience doesn’t quite meet the requirements but the opportunity excites you and you believe you could be great, don’t let that hold you back from applying. Tell us what you CAN bring and what makes you special.
Aviatrix is a community where everyone's career can grow and we want to help you achieve your goals and be “your best YOU,” however that looks. If you're seeking an opportunity where you can be excited to start work every morning with enthusiastic people, make a real difference and be part of something amazing then let’s talk. We want to get to know you and how we could grow together.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CPRA - California Applicant Privacy Notice
Something looks off?