Sales Operations Deal Desk Specialist - Boston
About This Role
We are looking for a Sales Operations Deal Desk specialist to report into Revenue Operations Manager. You have a proven track record of driving sales order process, savvy in reporting and data analysis. You must provide frontline Deal Desk support for our dynamic and collaborative sales team. This has operations across the US and customers across the globe.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Work closely with the global sales team to gather deal information, assess deal requirements and provide support quoting complex, non-standard deals working with multiple cross functional partners.
- Own the quote management and routing approvals process, ensuring compliance with published sales and business approval policies, as well as legal and revenue recognition policies.
- Prepare, review and revise order forms to ensure accuracy and consistency in deal data and contract language for seamless execution.
- Function as point of contact and subject matter expert for Sales teams on deal pricing matters.
- Foster an ecosystem of continuous process improvement. This will include identifying areas of process improvement and assist in implementing process changes to improve deal execution efficiency.
- Partner with Revenue Operations to ensure data accuracy in Salesforce.
- Manage monthly upcoming deal renewals and ensure renewal quoting needs are planned and proactive.
- Work alongside Sales Operations, commercial offer team and IT to ensure price books, proposal templates, and order form templates are always up to date in Salesforce.
- Advise sales on deal structures, deal pricing strategies, commercial terms, and approvals.
- Provide sales training and enablement of quote-to-order processes.
- Monitor deal progress and support Sales with closing bookings.
- Document procedures and maintain audit checks around order processing.
What Make You a Good Fit
- 3+ years of Deal Desk, Contracts or Pricing, Sales Operations experience.
- Experience working with remote sales and business partner teams.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to adapt to changes.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ systems and Microsoft Excel is required.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Sales, commercial management, Revenue operations or Finance and IT.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high-volume during end of month and quarter.
- Experience working for a fast-paced technology company is a huge bonus.
US: We cover 100% of employee premiums and 88% of dependent(s) premiums for medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) match, short and long-term disability, life/AD&D insurance, $1,000/year education reimbursement, and a flexible vacation policy.
Outside the US: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which, (subject to regional variations) could include pension, private medical for you and dependents, generous holiday allowance, life assurance, long-term disability, annual wellbeing stipend
Your total compensation package will be based on job-related knowledge, education, certifications and location, per our aligned ranges.
Aviatrix, the pioneer of Secure Cloud Networking, optimizes business-critical application availability, performance, security, and cost with multicloud networking software that delivers a simplified and consistent enterprise-grade operational model in and across cloud service providers. Combined with the Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE) program, the industry’s first and only multicloud networking certification, innovative enterprises are transforming their business by upgrading their cloud networking with Aviatrix. Learn more at www.aviatrix.com.
WE WANT TO INCLUDE YOU
We embrace the fact that not everyone’s journey took the same route or started at the same place. If your experience doesn’t quite meet the requirements but the opportunity excites you and you believe you could be great, don’t let that hold you back from applying. Tell us what you CAN bring and what makes you special.
Aviatrix is a community where everyone's career can grow and we want to help you achieve your goals and be “your best YOU,” however that looks. If you're seeking an opportunity where you can be excited to start work every morning with enthusiastic people, make a real difference and be part of something amazing then let’s talk. We want to get to know you and how we could grow together.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CPRA - California Applicant Privacy Notice
Something looks off?