Sr. Staff Cloud Network Engineer - Santa Clara
ABOUT THE ROLE: Sr. Staff Cloud Network Engineer
We are looking for an ambitious team player to join our Customer Support team! The ideal individual will be highly motivated, self-directed and have a desire to work on the cutting-edge multi-cloud networking software. You must possess excellent analytical and communication skills and have a passion for delivering outstanding support.
As a Sr. Staff Cloud Network Engineer, you will be a part of the Aviatrix’s Global Customer Support Team. You will help build, lead and mentor a team of high performing Customer Support engineers. You will guide our customers for quick and consistent adoption, accelerated integrations with our multi-cloud software products, and real-time support and strategy to ensure our customers are satisfied with Aviatrix’s products.
- Provide technical solutions and troubleshooting for Aviatrix enterprise customers – the world's largest and most complex enterprises.
- Work closely with sales and engineering teams to manage, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and questions from Aviatrix enterprise customers
- Provide "hands-on" support for the customers to solve production issues.
- Be the first line of defense in solving customer support requests and coordinating and prioritizing timely resolutions with engineering and solution engineering teams.
- Communicate product issues to development and advocate for the customer to help Aviatrix deliver high-quality products.
- Create knowledge-based content such as troubleshooting articles and best practices.
- Provide continuous ideas to improve our product. We want to create a dynamite experience for customers.
- You will bring solutions to the leadership team, feedback on solutions recommended.
- 10+ years of work experience in customer success, resident engineer, network engineer, or similar roles.
- 10+ years of work experience in the field of networking, security, and CSP domains
- Solid enterprise network experience: Routing, BGP, IPsec VPN, virtualization, and infrastructure software.
- Experience working within a Linux environment
- Experience configuring, testing, and troubleshooting various networking products/solutions (e.g., Cisco ISR routers, ASA firewalls, Meraki, Palo Alto Firewalls, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet, Riverbed, Barracuda, etc.)
- Experience with at least one public cloud provider's platform: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform
NICE TO HAVE
- Availability to provide after-hours support on a scheduled / non-scheduled basis.
- Experience with security products is a plus.
- Experience with Python, shell scripting, Terraform automation is a plus.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
The US annual base salary range for this full-time position is $175,000-$215,000 + benefits + 401(k) match + equity. The pay range is determined by the role, work location, job-related skills, level, experience and relevant education. [Certain roles are eligible to earn sales commission, depending on the terms of the applicable plan.] The range displayed is the minimum and maximum target base salary and is applicable only for new hires for the listed position located in the US. Your Talent Advisor can share more details regarding salary ranges, benefits, and equity for your location during the hiring process.
US: We cover 100% of employee premiums and 88% of dependent(s) premiums for medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) match, short and long-term disability, life/AD&D insurance, $1,000/year education reimbursement, and a flexible vacation policy.
Outside the US: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which, (subject to regional variations) could include pension, private medical for you and dependents, generous holiday allowance, life assurance, long-term disability, annual wellbeing stipend
Your total compensation package will be based on job-related knowledge, education, certifications and location, per our aligned ranges.
Aviatrix, the pioneer of Secure Cloud Networking, optimizes business-critical application availability, performance, security, and cost with multicloud networking software that delivers a simplified and consistent enterprise-grade operational model in and across cloud service providers. Combined with the Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE) program, the industry’s first and only multicloud networking certification, innovative enterprises are transforming their business by upgrading their cloud networking with Aviatrix. Learn more at www.aviatrix.com.
WE WANT TO INCLUDE YOU
We embrace the fact that not everyone’s journey took the same route or started at the same place. If your experience doesn’t quite meet the requirements but the opportunity excites you and you believe you could be great, don’t let that hold you back from applying. Tell us what you CAN bring and what makes you special.
Aviatrix is a community where everyone's career can grow and we want to help you achieve your goals and be “your best YOU,” however that looks. If you're seeking an opportunity where you can be excited to start work every morning with enthusiastic people, make a real difference and be part of something amazing then let’s talk. We want to get to know you and how we could grow together.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CPRA - California Applicant Privacy Notice
Something looks off?