Business Development Representative
Array is a financial innovation platform that helps digital brands, financial institutions, and fintechs get compelling consumer products to market faster. We deliver a suite of credit and identity monitoring tools, privacy protection, and a financial ads marketplace via embeddable widgets or a clean, modern API. Our private label offerings help drive revenue and increase engagement for our customers while empowering millions of consumers to achieve their financial goals.
As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for high performing individuals to have deep impact in the fast growing fintech space. A clear mission, a commitment to continuous improvement and a willingness to experiment empower us individually and together deliver the best products for our clients and users.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative experienced in top-of-funnel sales in B2B SaaS products. Within this role, you are the face of the company, creating relationships with clients and applying sales strategies while promoting our growth. We see this BDR as a step towards a career in sales for individuals who succeed. Array expects exponential growth in the near term. Come grow with us.
- Develop top-of-funnel sales opportunities by generating new leads through a variety of channels, including cold calling, email, and social media
- Self-source prospects for outreach through research, networking, and other channels
- Qualify leads and identify their needs and pain points
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop and execute prospecting strategies
- Manage, document and plan all activity with proficiency in Salesforce
- Collaborate with sales leadership to share market feedback, set strategy, prioritize industry segmentation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent phone and presentation skills
- Proven ability to generate and qualify leads
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software, such as Salesforce
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- 6 or more months of sales experience.
- Knowledge of the financial technology industry is a plus
Salary: $60,000 base; $90,000 OTE (USD)
The number above may change in the future. Other compensation may include equity options and incentives.
Array Offers All Full Time Employees the following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for full-time employees and 70% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- 100% 401k match up to 4% with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
- Summer Fridays (half-day Fridays) from May to September
- Arrayaversary Kits for work anniversaries
Not sure if you meet the Qualifications? We know that folks tend to only apply if they check every box. If you think you have the appropriate qualifications, but don’t meet every single one, we encourage you to still apply. We’d love to hear from you.
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace; we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.