Senior Product Manager
Array is a financial innovation platform that helps digital brands, financial institutions, and fintechs get compelling consumer products to market faster. We deliver a suite of credit and identity monitoring tools, privacy protection, and a financial ads marketplace via embeddable widgets or a clean, modern API. Our private label offerings help drive revenue and increase engagement for our customers while empowering millions of consumers to achieve their financial goals.
As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for high performing individuals to have deep impact in the fast growing fintech space. A clear mission, a commitment to continuous improvement and a willingness to experiment empower us individually and together deliver the best products for our clients and users.
As a Senior Product Manager at Array you will be a foundational member of a team, building on the backbone of our products. You will be working directly with leadership to define product strategy internally and externally, strategizing from a technical standpoint, how to ensure our products continue to be successful and dynamic. You will work alongside product managers, engineers, and operational teams while building products that internal and external customers love.
- Manage the product vision: diving into the blueprint for the product and addressing potential blockers in the product backlog.
- Create a product roadmap: designating tasks that each squad member will build, the timeline for when each task should be completed, and the overall impact that each task will have on the business's objectives.
- Partner with other Product Managers and engineering teams to develop a compelling vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Work with product and engineering to clarify, triage, and prioritize bugs.
- Assess risk and come up with well thought out solutions to eliminate any roadblocks for the team in accomplishing tasks on the product roadmap.
- 6+ years of experience in a technically focused product management role.
- Experience writing in SQL - and knowledge of horizontally scaling MS SQL Server, Terraform as IaC, and Onprem 50/50 split between Linux and Windows.
- Strong technical background: Computer Science or software engineering experience.
- Worked on both early-stage and growth-stage companies in Fintech.
- Experience with APIs, integrations, and SaaS/PaaS based products in a B2B environment.
- Strong data background: strong opinion about what data matters and what doesn't, and how it can be quickly and informatively presented to different consumers of the data (internal and customer).
- Project or Program management of large, technically complex projects in your past.
- Experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship.
- Whatever it takes mindset -- to make your product and team successful, whether that means shipping new code or coordinating market communication launches, and everything in between.
- Experience working with credit data and one of the three major credit bureaus.
- Experience with our specific technology stack is preferred but not required: RESTful API written in Golang and Node.js & Svelte for front end theming, microservices running on K8s engine @GCP
Salary Range: $155,000 - $190,000
The pay range above represents the current low and high end of the compensation band for this position and may change in the future. Actual compensation may vary depending on factors such as candidate skills, qualifications and experience. Other compensation may include equity options and incentives.
Array Offers All Full Time Employees the following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for full-time employees and 70% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- 100% 401k match up to 4% with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
- Summer Fridays (half-day Fridays) from May to September
- Arrayaversary Kits for work anniversaries
Not sure if you meet the Qualifications? We know that folks tend to only apply if they check every box. If you think you have the appropriate qualifications, but don’t meet every single one, we encourage you to still apply. We’d love to hear from you.
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace; we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.