Array is a financial innovation platform that helps digital brands, financial institutions, and fintechs get compelling consumer products to market faster. We deliver a suite of credit and identity monitoring tools, privacy protection, and a financial ads marketplace via embeddable widgets or a clean, modern API. Our private label offerings help drive revenue and increase engagement for our customers while empowering millions of consumers to achieve their financial goals.
As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for high performing individuals to have deep impact in the fast growing fintech space. A clear mission, a commitment to continuous improvement and a willingness to experiment empower us individually and together deliver the best products for our clients and users.
Array Sales Engineers support the sales team in deal solutioning, technical scoping, product demos, proofs of concept, prototyping and RFPs. As a Sales Engineer, you are critical in presenting the value of Array’s capabilities to a broad set of prospects. As we continue to grow our Sales organization, you will be collaborating with Account Executives as a trusted advisor to customers working to tie Array’s solutions to their business needs. Our Sales Engineers need to be nimble, able to clearly articulate the technical benefits and requirements of Array to developers and product managers, and express the value of our product to high-level executives. You can sell anything, but your goal is to drive prospects to solutions that are quickly and easily implemented. This role will report directly to the Chief Sales Officer.
- Partner with Account Executives to drive revenue growth and increase deal velocity by serving as the key technical contact for the customer.
- Develop relationships and uncover the needs of key technical stakeholders within your assigned book of business.
- Approach all deals with a client-first mentality.
- Complete RFP’s and Security Questionnaires.
- Create awesome presentations using Google Slides.
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product, Engineering and Legal.
- Actively utilize Salesforce to track deal activity and customer requirements.
- Be the “Voice of the Prospect” by collecting feedback from potential Array customers and delivering to the Product team.
- 3+ years of experience in a Software-as-a-Service Sales Engineering or related role such as Product Manager, Solutions Architect, Technical Implementations, or Engineering.
- Experience delivering product demonstrations to C-level Executives.
- Comfort using a design tool. Ideally Figma, but Sketch or XD are acceptable as well.
- Experience exploring APIs with Postman.
- An independent learning approach and a passion for the connection between sales and engineering.
Salary Range: $88,000 - $121,000
Array Offers All Full Time Employees the following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for full-time employees and 70% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- Partnership with Spring Health to support mental health
- 100% 401k match up to 4% with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $2,000 medical travel coverage
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
- Summer Fridays (half-day Fridays) from May to September
- Arrayaversary Kits for work anniversaries
- Mentorship Circle Programs for career growth and development
Not sure if you meet the Qualifications? We know that folks tend to only apply if they check every box. If you think you have the appropriate qualifications, but don’t meet every single one, we encourage you to still apply. We’d love to hear from you.
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace; we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.