Technical Support Engineer
Array is a financial innovation platform that helps digital brands, financial institutions, and fintechs get compelling consumer products to market faster. We deliver a suite of credit and identity monitoring tools, privacy protection, and a financial ads marketplace via embeddable widgets or a clean, modern API. Our private label offerings help drive revenue and increase engagement for our customers while empowering millions of consumers to achieve their financial goals.
As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for high performing individuals to have deep impact in the fast growing fintech space. A clear mission, a commitment to continuous improvement and a willingness to experiment empower us individually and together deliver the best products for our clients and users.
We are looking for a support engineer to join our client services team. Our collaborative environment puts clients first and relies on innovation, technical know-how, and collaboration. You are comfortable troubleshooting technical issues and speaking with customers about their issues and questions. As our newest Technical Support Engineer, you'll be a major contributor to our success by working across clients to provide assistance and guidance at every step of the process. Your technical contributions will create high impact solutions for clients, facilitate continuous delivery for our service level agreement for high-traffic websites and mobile applications in the credit score and reporting industry. This is considered a role where you can grow into a deployment engineer or software engineer.
- Lead technical support assistance for Array's growing roster of clients.
- Provide direct support to clients as issues arise, while also working with product engineering teams to find long-term solutions.
- Research API logs, attempt to recreate and debug client actions, test possible solutions and suggest alternate solutions.
- Create support documentation for internal and external use to further educate the organization and client base.
- Collaborate with other teams to further strengthen Array's suite of products.
- Ability to excel in a collaborative startup.
- 1+ years experience providing technical support.
- Previous experience working with REST APIs.
- Previous experience working with SQL.
- A broad interest and technical background.
$55,000 - $70,000
The pay range above represents the current low and high end of the compensation band for this position and may change in the future. Actual compensation may vary depending on factors such as candidate skills, qualifications and experience. Other compensation may include equity options and incentives.
Array Offers All Full Time Employees the following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for full-time employees and 70% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- Partnership with Spring Health to support mental health
- 100% 401k match up to 4% with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $2,000 medical travel coverage
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
- Summer Fridays (half-day Fridays) from May to September
- Arrayaversary Kits for work anniversaries
- Mentorship Circle Programs for career growth and development
Not sure if you meet the Qualifications? We know that folks tend to only apply if they check every box. If you think you have the appropriate qualifications, but don’t meet every single one, we encourage you to still apply. We’d love to hear from you.
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace; we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.