Social Media Specialist (Contract)
As an Social Media Specialist - Contractor at Array, you will play a crucial role in enhancing our online presence. This is a part-time opportunity where you will communicate brand messaging for a wide range of campaigns across numerous networks. You will support the HelloPrivacy and Brand Yourself product line which helps millions of people clean up, protect and improve their online privacy & reputation. The goal is to promote individuals and businesses as thought leaders in their respective industries by developing their online reputation. This is a remote contract position.
- Own the social media strategy for assigned campaigns.
- Determine appropriate platforms in order to reach appropriate audiences.
- Refine a custom voice / tone / style of independent brand messages.
- Manage and grow of the social presence for each campaign.
- Efficiently develop, edit, publish, and share content across owned and earned social media channels on a daily basis (unique text, html, images, video, presentations).
- Promote websites and written content to Increase the visibility of campaign brands.
- Set and meet your own specific deadlines within requirements of broad campaign deadlines.
- Look for creative ways to enhance your campaigns and create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by analyzing metrics and learning best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop strategies that leverage social media.
- Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports, mine insights, and continually find ways to improve metrics with new initiatives.
- Oversee successful paid social media campaigns and deliver metric.
- Excellent communication skills - writing, collaborating, consulting, editing.
- Audacious fearlessness to learn and leverage new social media platforms.
- Intimate knowledge of top social media web apps, including social analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of Wordpress, HTML, and graphic design.
- Thorough understanding of search engines and SEO.
- Passion for the internet - multimedia, blogging, microblogging.
- Strong technical ability, able to pick up and master new tools quickly.
- Detail-oriented with a drive to help customers achieve goals.
- Great multitasking and organizational ability.
- Outstanding collaborator, able to work with a diverse group of colleagues.
- Great sense of design, visual aesthetic.