About Applied Intuition
Applied Intuition is a vehicle software supplier that accelerates the adoption of safe and intelligent machines worldwide. Founded in 2017, Applied Intuition provides a simulation and validation platform for various industries such as automotive, trucking, construction, and more. 18 of the top 20 global automakers rely on Applied Intuition’s solutions to shorten development cycles, deliver high-quality systems, and accelerate the production of modern vehicles with confidence. Applied Intuition is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with offices in Ann Arbor, MI, Washington, DC, Munich, Stockholm, Seoul, and Tokyo. Learn more at https://applied.co.
Please note that we are an in-office company, which means the expectation is that you would come in to your Applied Intuition office 5 days a week.
About the role
On the Workplace Experience team, you’ll play a pivotal role in elevating our company culture and the daily workplace experience. You will be responsible for ensuring smooth office operations, managing our growing real estate needs, and overseeing the success of our company events. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys taking projects zero to one, building a team from the ground up, and working in a fast-paced environment.
At Applied Intuition, you will:
- Lead real estate initiatives from headcount forecasting and space planning to developing market assessments, deal structure, and lease negotiations
- Provide event strategy and operational support to plan, produce, and execute all of our external and internal events
- Coordinate facilities and vendor management to streamline and optimize office operations within budget
- Lead building renovations and office buildouts
We're looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience in at least 2 of the following: hospitality management, events management, real estate team, workplace team, and/or business operations management
- Proven to work well under pressure and has excellent multitasking abilities
- An eye for detail and the guest experience
- Proven track record of managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to develop processes that scale and automating where possible
Nice to have:
- Previous experience at a high growth technology startup
- Previous experience closing real estate deals on office space 100k+ sqft
The salary range for this position is $65,000 USD to $400,000 USD annually. This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on the Company's compensation practices.
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Applicants will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable federal and state law. Applicants should be aware that for external-facing roles that involve close contact with Company employees or other third parties on the Company's premises, accommodations that involve remaining unvaccinated against COVID-19 may not be deemed reasonable. The Company will engage in the interactive process on an individualized basis taking into account the particular position.
Applied Intuition is an equal opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor. Consequently, the parties agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and that these laws are incorporated herein by reference. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. These regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. The parties also agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of Executive Order 13496 (29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A), relating to the notice of employee rights under federal labor laws.