Customer Success Manager
What We're About
We're an experienced and diverse team focused on solving one of the biggest challenges CIOs and CISOs have - allowing development teams to move fast without compromising on security controls and risk management. We're looking for strong and fun people to join us and take a significant part in shaping our technology, product, and culture.
What You're About
You have proven experience in overseeing a portfolio of customers in different stages of their application security journey, with the goal of ensuring high customer satisfaction and account growth. You have the ability to integrate knowledge across disciplines including technical product demonstrations, operation/process flow, and product function. You are a strong communicator and are able to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
What You Will Do
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be instrumental in building & executing our customers' application security program, helping them achieve their business outcomes & realize value from our platform.
Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, onboarding and expanded use of the Apiiro platform, and align with their success goals.
Maintain a deep technical understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
Represent & advocate for the customer while providing internal feedback on how we can improve, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas that help shape our solution.
Manage post-sales activity for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution. Their success is our success.
Simultaneously work with multiple customers who are at different points in the account lifecycle, each requiring a different approach & strategy to be crafted.
- At least 3 years of experience in the security field as a Customer Success Engineer or Sales Engineer.
- You are a strong problem solver with the ability to come up with creative and innovative solutions to challenges & customer requirements you have not encountered before.
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal communication skills make you the right person for this job.
- Relevant experience in the application security domain; SAST/SCA vulnerability prioritization, threat models, security code review, etc. is an plus
- Proven technical leadership in SaaS platforms, cloud technologies, or infrastructure
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment and enjoy collaborating with others and being part of a strong team.
- Focused on customer partnership & success, building long-term strategic relationships and champions at all levels.
- Advantage: Experienced with docker / kubernetes, cloud-native application, and IaC technologies as well as in DevOps, CI/CD technologies, tools, and environments.
- Preferably, you have a B.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or equivalent work experience.