Enterprise Sales Manager (Central USA)
What We’re About
We’re an experienced and diverse team focused on solving one of the biggest challenges CIOs and CISOs have - allowing development teams to move fast without compromising on security controls and risk management. we’re looking for strong and fun people to join us and take a significant part in shaping our technology, product, and culture.
What You’re About
We’re looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to join our Large Enterprise team who is excited to help customers build and release software faster and more securely. We’re seeing an individual who is passionate about their customers’ success, listens carefully to their customers’ needs, and effectively evangelizes Apiiro across their customer base.
- Successful; several years of experience and a proven track record in software / cloud security sales. Application security sales experience is a plus.
- Authentic; with the ability to build trusted and influential relationships at all levels
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills; able to plan, pitch, execute and iterate
- Intellectually curious; passion to constantly learn the product, market trends, and solve customer needs
- Resourceful; ability to create something out of necessity when it may not exist yet
- Motivated and results driven; constant grit and ability to persevere when the going gets tough
What You Will Do
You will be responsible for driving direct sales efforts and working with partners to maximize market adoption and effectively build out your respective region/territory. This role is focused on large enterprise and large software companies. You have prior experience selling security related software / SaaS.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to effectively prospect enterprise accounts within the assigned territory. Effectively manage sales cycles and pipeline.
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships within enterprise clients, ensure a positive customer experience.
- Identify customer requirements, influence strategic direction and buying decisions
- Work closely with sale engineers, product management and cross functional team members
- Work collaboratively with the partner ecosystem community
- Forecast accurately in SFDC and achieve revenue targets
- Ability to travel as required to prospects, customer, marketing events in territory
Something looks off?