Senior Customer Success Manager / Sales Engineer - Japan
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Anomali, a world-renowned platform leader in Security Operations, supercharges SecOps by fusing Lightspeed Security Analytics, Industry-Leading Cyberthreat Intelligence (CTI), AI-based automated threat hunting, alert orchestration, automated threat detection and incident response (TDIR) blocking, community intelligence sharing, exposure management, and dark web protection. Transforming CISOs into superheroes and analysts into SOC terminators.
Anomali's Platform offers: “Match” Next-Gen SIEM, “Lens” AI Threat Hunter, “ThreatStream” TIP, Anomali Integrator, Anomali ISAC, Anomali Attack Surface Management, and Anomali Digital Risk Protection, infused with Anomali AI.
Anomali bridges the gap between point solutions (EDR, NDR, SSE, RMM, CAASM, etc.) and replaces legacy SIEMs at 50% the cost, giving analysts easy-to-use tools that enable lightspeed detection & response. Anomali addresses the global shortage in cyber talent by empowering analysts to contain, eradicate, and block threats in seconds without complex SIEM queries, manual blocks, or long investigations.
Anomali delivers as a proprietary platform and disruptor to the security analytics world. Anomali can search billions of logs in seconds, correlating tens of millions of IoCs and IoAs across years of telemetry and logs often deleted or moved to cold storage. At every point across the cyber kill chain, Anomali supercharges the SOC to detect, contain, and eradicate threats before organizational impact.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager/Sales Engineer with experience in Threat Intelligence and SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) to join our team. As the primary point of contact for our customers, you will play a crucial role in their post-sales journey. Working with some of the largest companies globally, you will be responsible for aligning their business goals, security objectives, and expected outcomes with our Anomali solutions. Building strong relationships with key stakeholders and driving adoption, value delivery, and customer satisfaction will be key aspects of your daily responsibilities.
As a Customer Success Manager/Sales Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in achieving a technical win with prospects as well as ensuring the satisfaction and retention of our valued customers. Your responsibilities will include proactively engaging with customers to understand their needs, providing personalized solutions, serving as their trusted advisor, and bridging the gap between our customers and other internal teams. With a keen focus on customer satisfaction, you will develop and nurture relationships, anticipate challenges, and work collaboratively to drive product adoption and success. Utilizing your excellent communication and problem-solving skills, you will be integral in maximizing customer value, identifying upsell opportunities, reporting renewal sentiment and contributing to the overall growth and success of our customer base.
• Foster trusted advisory relationships with CISOs, SOC leaders, CTI management, and SOC/CTI analysts.
• Bridge the gap between customer business goals, security objectives, and desired outcomes from their investment in Anomali solutions.
• Identify and define tailored use cases for Anomali products that align with customer security objectives.
• Establish measurable success criteria based on customer goals.
• Drive customer adoption, accelerate business value, and maximize ROI from their investments.
• Advise customers on optimizing and maturing their SOC, SIEM and CTI programs.
• Understand customer pain points and facilitate communication between Product • Management and Engineering to drive solutions.
• Maintain regular engagement with customers at all levels, highlighting program milestones and communicating product value to leadership.
• Monitor and review customer engagement, adoption, and usage analytics, identifying risks and developing risk mitigation plans.
• Collaborate with the Sales team to develop success plans, assess customer health, identify expansion opportunities, and ensure renewals.
• Training: Deliver customer training to ensure maximized benefits of the product
• Upselling: Identifying opportunities for upselling additional products or services based on customers' strategic and business objectives.
Skills and Experience
• Fluent in Japanese
• Local to Tokyo (or equivalent location)5-8 years of customer-facing Sales
• Engineering experience with Threat Intelligence and SIEM/SOAR/EDR
• Proven ability to manage high-touch, high-visibility pre and post-sales engagements.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal) for effective customer interaction.
• Strong problem-solving skills and a desire to identify root causes, present viable solution options, and collaborate to deliver effective solutions.
• Analytical Skills: ability to analyze customer data, feedback, and usage patterns to identify trends, opportunities for improvement, and areas for proactive customer support.
• Time Management: Ability to effectively manage time and priorities to ensure the customer is receiving the appropriate level of attention and support. As an individual, managing time effectively for personal growth and skill development.
• Experience building out an intel program and understanding the Intel lifecycle
• Previous experience and understanding of data analytics software(s)
• Experience with RFI/RFP/tender documentation and completing them for new potential prospects
• Ability to effectively translate requirements and apply to use case development
• Track record as a trusted advisor, driving both technical and business value while engaging with C-suite and client teams.
• Intellectual curiosity, quick learning ability, and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated passion for helping others.
• Previous sales and/or architect experience
• Strong consulting and project management skills
• Willingness to travel (50%) for strategic customer engagement and on-site visits
• Experience with SalesForce
• Experience with Gainsight
• Experience with Gong
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
It is our policy to ensure that all eligible persons have equal opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their ability, qualifications and aptitude. We select those suitable for appointment solely on the basis of merit without regard to an individual's disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or status as a protected veteran. Monitoring is carried out to ensure that our equal opportunity policy is effectively implemented.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Anomali and need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org.