Junior Product Manager - Belfast
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Anomali, a world-renowned platform leader in Security Operations, supercharges SecOps by fusing Lightspeed Security Analytics, Industry-Leading Cyberthreat Intelligence (CTI), AI-based automated threat hunting, alert orchestration, automated threat detection and incident response (TDIR) blocking, community intelligence sharing, exposure management, and dark web protection. Transforming CISOs into superheroes and analysts into SOC terminators.
Anomali's Platform offers: “Match” Next-Gen SIEM, “Lens” AI Threat Hunter, “ThreatStream” TIP, Anomali Integrator, Anomali ISAC, Anomali Attack Surface Management, and Anomali Digital Risk Protection, infused with Anomali AI.
Anomali bridges the gap between point solutions (EDR, NDR, SSE, RMM, CAASM, etc.) and replaces legacy SIEMs at 50% the cost, giving analysts easy-to-use tools that enable lightspeed detection & response. Anomali addresses the global shortage in cyber talent by empowering analysts to contain, eradicate, and block threats in seconds without complex SIEM queries, manual blocks, or long investigations.
Anomali delivers as a proprietary platform and disruptor to the security analytics world. Anomali can search billions of logs in seconds, correlating tens of millions of IoCs and IoAs across years of telemetry and logs often deleted or moved to cold storage. At every point across the cyber kill chain, Anomali supercharges the SOC to detect, contain, and eradicate threats before organizational impact.
We are searching for a Product Manager with substantial experience in cybersecurity, proficiency in cloud-based SaaS products, acute business analysis skills, and a talent for creating intuitive user experiences. This role will focus on leading and enhancing our integration ecosystem and threat intelligence feeds.
As the Product Manager / Junior Product Manager for Integrations & Threat Intelligence Feeds, you will be pivotal in developing and executing strategies for Anomali’s integration ecosystem and intelligence feeds. You will manage the product lifecycle, delivering high-value integrations and intelligence feeds that meet market needs and enhance Anomali’s product capabilities.
• Develop, define, and oversee business and technical requirements for integrations and threat intelligence feeds across cloud and on-premise platforms.
• Lead the products through their lifecycles, from conceptualization, proposal, and planning to development, launch, release, and post-sale engagements.
• Engage proactively with the customer and market ecosystem to uncover needs, evangelize our products, share strategic insights, and keenly absorb feedback.
• Assume full accountability for your products’ success by analyzing business outcomes, devising strategic paths, securing stakeholder consensus, and actualizing the strategy.
• Foster continued communication with internal and external stakeholders, emphasizing interactions with executive and sales teams.
• Drive innovative thought leadership concerning customer experience, product trajectory, and market trends.
• Craft user experience-focused product roadmaps, articulating pertinent requirements and ensuring seamless and intuitive user interactions with our integrations and threat intelligence feeds.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in product management or relevant experience in the cybersecurity or related field.
• In-depth understanding of the threat intelligence landscape, including familiarity with threat intelligence feeds and enterprise security solutions such as SIEMs, Proxies, Content-Aware Firewalls, IDS/IPS, and host-monitoring systems.
• Experience with cloud-based or SaaS platforms is highly desirable.
• Proficiency in agile methodologies and a strategic mindset for product development.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills, capable of clearly articulating complex concepts.
• A resilient attitude, unwavering determination, and a commitment to excellence.
o Competitive Salary
o Private Healthcare Plan
o Dental Plan
o Optical Plan
o Paid Public Holidays
o Accrued Paid Time Off – 25 days
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
It is our policy to ensure that all eligible persons have equal opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their ability, qualifications and aptitude. We select those suitable for appointment solely on the basis of merit without regard to an individual's disability, race, religion, sex, age or sexual orientation. Monitoring is carried out to ensure that our equal opportunity policy is effectively implemented.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Anomali and need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com. We are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments.