Vice President, Cyber Threat Intelligence Solutions - Americas (Remote US)
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
Anomali, a world-renowned platform leader in Security Operations, supercharges SecOps by fusing Lightspeed Security Analytics, Industry-Leading Cyberthreat Intelligence (CTI), AI-based automated threat hunting, alert orchestration, automated threat detection and incident response (TDIR) blocking, community intelligence sharing, exposure management, and dark web protection. Transforming CISOs into superheroes and analysts into SOC terminators.
Anomali's Platform offers: “Match” Next-Gen SIEM, “Lens” AI Threat Hunter, “ThreatStream” TIP, Anomali Integrator, Anomali ISAC, Anomali Attack Surface Management, and Anomali Digital Risk Protection, infused with Anomali AI.
Anomali bridges the gap between point solutions (EDR, NDR, SSE, RMM, CAASM, etc.) and replaces legacy SIEMs at 50% the cost, giving analysts easy-to-use tools that enable lightspeed detection & response. Anomali addresses the global shortage in cyber talent by empowering analysts to contain, eradicate, and block threats in seconds without complex SIEM queries, manual blocks, or long investigations.
Anomali delivers as a proprietary platform and disruptor to the security analytics world. Anomali can search billions of logs in seconds, correlating tens of millions of IoCs and IoAs across years of telemetry and logs often deleted or moved to cold storage. At every point across the cyber kill chain, Anomali supercharges the SOC to detect, contain, and eradicate threats before organizational impact.
We are seeking a high-energy, driven Vice President of Cyber Threat Intelligence GTM with a deep background in Cyber Threat Intelligence, and solid technology business-to-business sales experience selling to the CTI/CISO/SOC.
The selected candidate will lead and manage the Anomali CTI practice in acquisition of new customers, retention and growth in the install base. Accountable for helping our customers and partners evaluate, adopt, and expand the use of our Threat Intelligence Platform solution
To be successful in the role, you should be comfortable with full lifecycle of Threat Intelligence Platform including the architecture and technology integrations necessary for organizations to deploy an actionable threat intelligence program. You should be versant and have established relationships within the Cyber Threat Intelligence community and familiar with Threat Intelligence feeds which are consumed and leveraged within the Anomali TIP. You should be a leader and trusted advisor to our clients, being a significant presence in any meeting, bringing the voice of Security to our clients and our colleagues, helping them to identify and mitigate security risks with innovative security solutions. You should be comfortable leading workshops and presenting to large audiences, demonstrating your thought leadership. You should be passionate about supporting and developing other members of the team, both junior and senior, helping them to know what you know, and learning from others that understand things that you may not.
As the Cyber Threat Intelligence leader, you will be responsible for the performance domain from a sales, revenue, and profitability perspective; therefore, it is key that you are able to engage the business and our clients aligned with growth targets.
This position will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
• Play a leading role in business development / sales activities by working closely with account and sales teams to ensure proposition and solution alignment.
• Provide pre-sales technical expertise and support to our customers and partners on the Anomali Threat Intelligence Platform. Collaborate with customers on technology reviews, product findings, and integration with other technologies they may have.
• Create solutions to cmplex technology businesss probems/opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of client buyer needs.
• Partner with the Key Account Team to develop strategic and technical account plans
• Identify new opportunities for upsells by creating and developing strong technical relationships with customers and channel partners
• Understanding of the cybersecurity industry and identify where threat intelligence, security operations, and incident response fit within it.
• Establish trusted advisory role with strategic customers and partners.
• Enable and/or update partner network on product evolution.
• Provide market and product feedback to product management and back-office.
• Author whitepapers, knowledge base articles, and other customer/partner facing content.
• Support responses to RFIs/RFPs
• Travel as needed
Performance Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
• 7 + Years in Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI), with relevant experience in leading the strategy and growth in the large enterprise market
• Demonstrated success of scaling SaaS business; leveraging distribution and other third-party relationships to achieve desired results
• Understanding of the cybersecurity industry and identify where threat intelligence, security operations, and incident response fit within it
• Knowledge of the market, in particular Fortune 500 accounts; relationships with CTI Leaders, CISOs & CIOs in those accounts
• Maniacal focus on ensuring customer success thus providing a platform for customer expansion
• Technical acumen but with the ability to translate it with business value
• High intellect and the capacity to multitask
• Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
• Self-starter, flexible individual who has experience in operating in a fast-paced dynamic environment with constantly evolving requirements and expectations.
• Ability to work independently and autonomously with minimal oversight and produce high quality work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
• This position is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship. The successful candidate must not now, or in the future require visa sponsorship to work in the US.
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
It is our policy to ensure that all eligible persons have equal opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their ability, qualifications and aptitude. We select those suitable for appointment solely on the basis of merit without regard to an individual's disability, race, religion, sex, age or sexual orientation. Monitoring is carried out to ensure that our equal opportunity policy is effectively implemented.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Anomali and need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com.