Channel Manager, APJ (Singapore)
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2023
Anomali, founded in 2013, is the recognized leader in intelligence-driven cybersecurity and the dominant Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) in the market. More than 1,500 public and private sector organizations rely on Anomali to see and detect threats more quickly, reduce the risk of security breaches, and improve security operations productivity. Anomali solutions serve customers around the world in nearly every major industry vertical with strong representation from the Global 2000.
Anomali’s intelligence-driven security solutions help organizations enhance their security defenses by delivering extended detection and response capabilities that stop attackers and help prevent future attacks.
Anomali delivers earlier detection and identification of adversaries in an organization’s network by making it possible to correlate tens of millions of threat indicators against real time network activity logs and up to a year or more of forensic log data. Anomali’s approach enables detection at every point along the kill chain, making it possible to mitigate threats before any material damage to an organization has occurred.
Our team is passionate, innovative and creative with a smart, healthy and energetic winning sales culture without egos or politics — a group of professionals who share a common vision and passion to build the best and most trusted cybersecurity analytics company in the world. This is an important role in a rapidly expanding region of the company.
The Channel Manager, APJ is responsible for establishing our GTM and strategy for Channel Partners, Managed Services Partners and Systems Integrators in the defined territory. We’re growing quickly and seek a seasoned, high-energy, and driven Channel Manager with strong knowledge of and experience with: Security Analytics / SIEM partners, and / or enterprise-wide security software technologies. We're seeking someone experienced in complex selling situations to both very technical partners as well as senior partner leadership and other decision makers. The candidate will be selling a big data and advanced security solutions that empowers organizations to solve mission critical security problems by transforming data assets into actionable intelligence and data insights. The territory will include the ASEAN territories, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.
This Channel Manager, APJ will manage all facets of our Channel program in the defined territory, including account relationships, program management and “sell-to” opportunities within the territory. They will also assist the field with “sell-through” programs as the program dictates.
● Help build our GTM programs in the Reseller, SI and MSSP communities.
● Identify, qualify and develop new opportunities through prospecting, networking and understanding the Partner and Anomali value proposition.
● Achieve assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales budgets and other regional objectives established by the company.
● Maintain and drive key relationships in the partner community. The primary focus is the commercial market on an enterprise scale.
● Develop and grow pipeline and revenue through targeted marketing & demand generation activities, partner enablement and networking within the target enterprise market.
● Define and execute territory and account channel sales plans for assigned territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, designing programs, managing and closing sales opportunities.
● Work closely with our field sales teams to turn leads into opportunities via our partner relationships and network.
● Deliver presentations / demonstrations highlighting the benefits, key features and functions of the Anomali solutions
● Travel to customer and partner locations as needed in support of sales efforts (once COVID restrictions lifted)
● Provide regular reporting of pipeline and accurate forecasts through salesforce.com
● Bachelor’s degree or an additional 3 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree
● 5+ years of experience selling or developing partner programs around Security software and exceeding KPIs
● Must write / speak / present in fluent English
● Demonstrated success in working with Resellers / SIs / MSSPs in a sales or business development capacity
● Experience selling Security Analytics / Observability / SIEM products, or enterprise-wide security software technologies.
● Experience selling emerging technologies, winning new logos, and building territories
● Cyber security is in your “DNA”
● Deep working relationships with the Security Channel, SIs and MSSPs
● A rolodex and flawless reputation with partners and enterprise companies in this territory
● Strong ethics, self-directed and resourcefulness
● Ability to thrive in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
● Strong written and verbal communications skills.
● Strong negotiation skills.
● Positive attitude, ambitious, and a passion for building a valuable business.
● Technically savvy with strength in communicating business value.
● Strength in working in small teams as well as independently.
● Expertise in nurturing and building relationships.
● Working knowledge of SF.COM & Microsoft Office Suite.
● This role is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship. The successful candidate must not now, or in the future, require sponsorship to work in Singapore.
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
It is our policy to ensure that all eligible persons have equal opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their ability, qualifications and aptitude. We select those suitable for appointment solely on the basis of merit without regard to an individual's disability, race, religion, sex, age or sexual orientation. Monitoring is carried out to ensure that our equal opportunity policy is effectively implemented.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Anomali and need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org.