Senior Software Engineer, Build and Platform (Remote Poland)
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Anomali XDR allows organizations to detect and respond to threats more quickly and effectively by automatically collecting and correlating endpoint, network, cloud and external threat intelligence data. We are looking for a highly technical and talented backend engineer who is willing and able to work in a fast-paced, Agile development environment to create game changing security products. You will design and implement mission-critical pieces of our big data pipeline.
- At least 5 years experience with Linux (commands, package management, startup scripts, filesystem, networking etc)
- High Proficiency in shell scripting required. Medium or higher proficiency in Python scripting.
- Experience with Ubuntu and RedHat - Must know general concepts around build systems (package management, Python PIP etc).
- Experience with Docker (building containers, docker commands etc) - preferred
- Experience with installing/upgrading Elasticsearch, Redis, Postgresql, RabbitMQ - preferred
- Good communication skills
**Please note: This position is focused on the build, packaging, install, upgrade of appliance. Strengths with Linux, scripting, and installing open source sw for distributed systems are key.
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
It is our policy to ensure that all eligible persons have equal opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their ability, qualifications and aptitude. We select those suitable for appointment solely on the basis of merit without regard to an individual's disability, race, religion, sex, age or sexual orientation. Monitoring is carried out to ensure that our equal opportunity policy is effectively implemented.
See more open positions at Anomali
Something looks off?