Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
We are working on cutting edge complex systems that need to operate in the harshest of conditions. To support our development and deployments tasks we are building up an Operations Analysis team to guide business strategy and complement our Modeling and Simulation team. This new team will provide rigorous analytical products which will be used to guide product development and convince customers of our value advantage.
You will be a operations analysis swiss-army knife who will interface with stakeholders including internal programs and external customers. You will carefully listen to stakeholder needs and then design rigorous math and physics analyses leading to clear and compelling value propositions. Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis (MS&A) will often complement demonstration events that together leave no doubt that Anduril offers real (not PowerPoint) warfighter capability.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop model-driven analysis (and often the models themselves).
- Develop a deep understanding of transformational value of Anduril platform, autonomy, simulation, and perception products.
- Use our advanced internal M&S capabilities to give our analyses and asymmetric advantage over competitors.
- Convey the value through life of AI-powered distributed systems over traditional industrial offerings.
- Active or ability to obtain secret security clearance.
- Military mission MS&A experience. For example, working knowledge of OCA/DCA, ISR, SEAD/DEAD or Electronic Attack.
- Platform MS&A experience. For example, value proposition analyses comparisons involving aero, fuel, and signature modeling.
- Payload MS&A experience. For example, physics-based trade-space analyses for radar, EOIR, communications, or weapons payloads.
- Outstanding communication skills to include visual presentation of complex data.
- Nominal proficiency with physics-math scripting of your choice (e.g., MATLAB, SIMULINK, Python+numpy, scipy)
- Minimum 5 years in relevant Science/Engineering or a related field.
At Anduril Australia, we strive to make this a workplace where you can do the best work of your careers. We have a range of industry leading benefits such as:
- Equity package so that you are part of the Anduril success story.
- Comprehensive caregiver and wellness leave policy to support you and your family.
- Private healthcare for you and your dependents.
- Delicious snacks, drinks and catered lunch at our offices.
- Phone bill reimbursement.
- Professional development allowance.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!