Director of Enterprise Systems
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
The Business Systems team is responsible for building and improve the many systems and internal technologies that enables Anduril to accomplish its mission. Anduril’s supply chain, accounting, sales & growth, field maintenance, manufacturing, and many more teams rely on the technology built and maintained by us. We work across the company to ensure we have the tools and capabilities necessary for mission success.
We are seeking a Director of Enterprise Systems to join and help lead our team. You will be responsible for leading our ERP and HRIS teams, operating at the executive and VP level to shape policy and architect our systems appropriately, driving critical corporate-level initiatives that impact our systems, and maximizing the value we get out of those systems.
- Lead the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) team, consisting of solution architects, engineers, and developers, as the team executes across a wide array of projects while you balance resources, timing, and prioritization
- Sit at the critical intersection of manufacturing, supply chain, accounting, engineering, and finance as you drive corporate-level initiatives that translate policy into processes and workflows executed by business systems
- Serve as the lead systems architect for the corporation, developing the roadmap for how our business systems will support the company’s hyper growth
- Lead the implementation of new systems (including comprehensive RFP processes) as well as the onboarding of newly acquired companies to the corporate technology stack.
- Work with vendors and third-party service providers to integrate systems and solutions into the company's infrastructure.
- Work with internal software development teams to build out Business Systems’ customized solutions if we decide to build rather than buy.
- Implement and support EVMS to enhance project management and reporting capabilities, including cost, schedule, and resource tracking.
- Improve MRP through process enhancement, data analysis, and system optimization to optimize production planning and inventory management.
- Develop and drive a comprehensive strategic roadmap for enterprise applications, considering short-term and long-term goals of the organization.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the performance, effectiveness, and impact of enterprise applications and associated projects.
- 15+ years experience in implementing and operating enterprise applications (namely ERP and HRIS) in large corporations
- Extensive experience with enterprise systems tailored to the manufacturing industry, with deep expertise in MRP, S&OP, inventory management, and accounting standards
- Energy and passion to work at a hyper growth startup that is aggressively disrupting the defense industry and a firm belief in Anduril’s mission
- Deep empathy towards end users of your systems, strongly held opinions about the best way to approach complex problems, willingness to make decisions, and strong distaste of “old IT” methodologies
- Experience with architecting enterprise systems for trans-national corporations (understanding of challenges around data residency and compliance)
- Experience with government accounting practices including Earned Value Management
- Experience with highly regulated industries (Aerospace/Defense preferred), with proven track record of navigating compliance, security and governance challenges
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Superb communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to present at the executive level with ease
- Strong people management skills with the ability to coach and up-level direct reports and execute consistently against a well planned roadmap
- Eligible to obtain up to a Top Secret clearance
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!