Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
As Legal Operations Associate (non-lawyer position), you will be joining our growing Legal team at one of the country’s most exciting startups, working closely with a small team of highly dedicated and dynamic team members. You will help provide extensive paralegal, operational, and administrative support to our multi-disciplinary team. Our responsibilities include contracts negotiation, knowledge management, increasing overall operational effectiveness by implementing new processes, and special projects. Anduril is a fast-growing company at the early stages of our growth, and we're excited about our team's impact on the company’s business. Anduril fosters a diverse, collaborative, and innovative culture with plenty of opportunities for ownership and professional growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Monitor intake mechanisms and workflows to facilitate the smooth and timely daily operations of the department
- Prepare, review and redline contracts, e.g., NDAs, SaaS licenses, vendor contracts, engagement letters, teaming agreements, etc.
- Coordinate electronic signatures and maintain contract records and filings
- Identify opportunities to improve processes, share best practices, and improve efficiency with the Legal team’s organizational structure
- Develop, implement, and/or improve centralized resources and internal tools to ensure they are well maintained and accurate
- Support and manage various ad hoc projects within the team as needed
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to build strong relationships within the team and cross-functionally including Procurement, Finance, and Growth/BD
- Solutions oriented, experience developing and streamlining processes and creating efficiencies
- Willing to wear multiple hats with shifting priorities and work on projects of all types, big and small
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- A positive, team player attitude, good judgment, and eagerness to help others
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or paralegal certificate
- Interested in national security and changing the landscape of defense contracting
- Experience with startup, defense, and/or in-house legal teams preferred but not required
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!