Director Compensation Programs
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
We're looking for passion Compensation and Benefits professional Director of Compensation Programs on People Operations. You will drive Anduril’s success by bringing your compensation and benefits expertise to our People leadership team and helping us scale. You will utilize and combine your prior high growth company experience, quantitative rigor, business mindset, and communication skills to understand our business priorities, oversee and evolve our internal People processes, design optimal compensation programs, and align with our performance management practices. You will be a trusted advisor to our leadership team and a critical leader in the People team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead Global People programs and projects, enabling Anduril to scale it’s People infrastructure in the most impactful and sustainable way.
- Work closely with our People Analytics team to drive analytical rigor and deep analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of existing programs; establish and drive key metrics including usage, engagement, and cost analyses.
- Lead change management and communications of Total Rewards practices with managers, team members, and across the People Team.
- Lead the team through regular benchmarking cycles to analyze and assess market data, industry trends, and best practices to create market competitive reward packages.
- Drive our Benefits, Compensation, and Operational approach as related to growth of our company.
- Set national and global compensation bands as Anduril expands their global footprint.
- Build strong partnerships with the People Business Partner, Talent, Payroll, Legal, Stock, Finance and Accounting teams as well as our 3rd party vendors.
- Strategize with the Talent Acquisition team to develop competitive offers rooted in market data and aligned with our compensation philosophy for new hires and existing employees.
- 8+ years of experience working within People organizations (or equivalent) in roles requiring you to driving operational excellence cross-functionally across multiple groups or departments.
- 5+ years of experience in Compensation and Benefits, including Equity design, planning, M&A, Benefits leadership, and evolving strategies due to acceleration of the organization.
- Extensive exposure to building and successfully executing Compensation, Total Rewards strategies for hyper-growth technology companies.
- Track record of effectively partnering with a Board/Compensation Committee as well as internal senior stakeholders.
- Deep analytical skills with the ability to translate data and trends into key insights and recommendations; financial prowess and ability to build and manage budgets, models, etc.
- Proven ability to track, prioritize and drive to success multiple concurrent projects with a strong operational background.
- Proven record in strategy and execution of People Operations including HRIS and processes.
- Hands-on leader. You're resourceful, forward-thinking, drawn to building from ambiguous and unsolved problems and have an "own the outcome" mindset.
- Influence and partnering with a diverse group of stakeholders, able to partner with deeply technical as well as operational, business-minded leaders on key Compensation and Benefits topics. You excel at openness and flexibility with internal clients, balanced with maintaining consistency in Total Rewards philosophies and practices.
- You devote time to and are passionate about educating, mentoring and teaching partners the values and business impact behind total rewards and comprehensive HR processes.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!