Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
A critical part of the Anduril team is its contracting professionals, who play a crucial role in program success. They interface daily with a motivated team of program leadership, functional leadership, and customers in fast-paced environments. Because Anduril is a fast-growing company at the early stages of growth, members of Anduril’s team must be resourceful, creative, and eager to take ownership of complex matters. The position will be responsible for providing contract and subcontract support for various CPFF, FFP, T&M, IDIQ Government (FAR/DFARS) contracts and Other Transaction Agreements. Support of these contracts may involve proposal development, contract negotiation, contract compliance, contract/task order management, contract modifications, and contract close-out. Functions for this role will also include Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements and issuing RFPs. This role works closely with the legal and proposal teams as well as across the Anduril business and engineering teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Execute contract management throughout the life of each contract.
- Support preparation of proposals.
- Assist in identification, development and implementation of new contract policies and processes.
- Complete contract review and acceptance.
- Oversee and prepare contract proposal planning and management.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations, legal requirements, and company policies.
- Maintain an audit file for each contract to include the original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations/modifications, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules, and deliverables.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with government, company policies.
- Provide program managers and executives with contract briefs during the life of contracts.
- Manage the contract close-out process for all government and commercial contracts.
- Negotiate and manage sub-contracts.
- Cultivate strong, ongoing relationships with internal/external customers.
- Provide contractual guidance and risk mitigation strategies for contractual and business obligations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, government, or a related field.
- Experience with full life cycle contract management for CPFF, FFP, and T&M government and commercial contracts.
- A strong working knowledge of US Government contracting including FAR/ DFARS experience.
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.
- You are highly respected amongst your peers and or/counterparts and known as someone who gets things done.
- Willing to work onsite in Costa Mesa, CA, Washington, DC, Boston, MA, Lexington, MA, or Quincy, MA (not a remote position).
- NCMA Certifications, including CPCM, CFCM, or CCCM.
- Graduate degree in business, law, government, or a related field.
- Current U.S. Top Secret security clearance.
- Experience with Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), FAR cost allowability rules, and Certified Cost or Pricing Data Proposals
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!