Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
- Issue purchase orders for production parts using a Bill of Materials (BOM) to ensure on-time delivery to meet project demands
- Support the development and implementation of sourcing strategy for direct commodities and/or categories.
- Source and procure parts and equipment to support project needs and requirements
- Provide input towards the development, implementation, monitoring and mitigation of supply risk on a timely and cost-effective manner
- Documenting and reporting supplier performance and actively participate in monthly weekly and daily review processes as required.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and provide sourcing recommendations for critical components.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives for cost savings, quality improvement, and on-time delivery.
- Maintain frequent and regular communication with non-critical suppliers on tactical matters to ensure on-time order fulfilment
- Support the supplier life cycle from supplier selection, adoption, induction, through to ongoing management and exit (where applicable).
- Significant technical procurement experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and collaborate with across functions / borders
- Good understanding and interpretation of related design specification
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills including high discretion/judgment in decision making
- Ability to work and excel within a fast paced, dynamic, and constantly changing work environment
- Excellent attention to detail
Equity package so that you are part of the Anduril success story.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!