Test and Evaluation Operations Coordinator
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 2, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- This role will own the end-to-end test coordination process across all of our programs and multiple test sites. In doing so, this role will interact heavily with various internal stakeholders, such as hardware product managers, program managers, test engineers, EH&S, and facilities operations, as well as external stakeholders such as test range project managers, air space coordinators, frequency coordinators, site directors, and military groups.
- Establish and manage an in-take process for test event requirements.
- Test events come in all sizes and levels of complexity: short daily exercises with light on-the-ground support required to large multi-week training exercises involving multiple support and engineering teams. This role will work with stakeholders to schedule test events and ensure that resources, equipment, documentation, and communications are all being handled effectively to guarantee a successful test event.
- Maintain and communicate a comprehensive schedule of test events across all of Anduril’s internal and external test ranges.
- Support the internal test range website pages where in-take process, range capabilities overviews, safety protocols, personnel policies, operations manuals, and additional documentation is maintained.
- Support T&E leadership in test evaluation and approval processes, documentation, communication with internal and external test range personnel, analysis, process and change management, and resource allocation.
- Maintain roster of test range relationships, both internal and external, so that Anduril has a broad reach and capability for testing.
- Travel as needed between internal test ranges (like California, Nevada, Oregon) and external partners (like Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Florida).
- Aptitude to quickly learn and be involved in how cUAS, UAS, or other autonomous flight test programs operate
- Project management experience in technical fields
- Expertise in business systems: AirTable, Microsoft Office Suite, Asana, Jira etc
- BS degree or high school diploma with 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience working with DoD or DoE test ranges to coordinate flight tests
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!