Senior Technical Program Manager - Classified Programs
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril is seeking a Technical Program Manager to directly support our most sensitive programs. You will be a part of the team building and maintaining the critical classified infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the world’s best engineers and cybersecurity professionals as you help to implement cutting edge systems. You will work directly with customers and systems deployed across the globe in support of national security missions all while gaining invaluable experience navigating complex cybersecurity regulation frameworks.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing programs that make it possible for the greater organization to increasing the capability, maturity, and adoption of the full suite of Anduril’s products. These programs will be diverse in nature and require you to be organized and flexible to adapt to changing situations. You will be asked to craft and validate product vision, collaboration with external and internal partners, and lead a team of engineers to deliver tangible outcomes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive cross-team projects and programs from inception to completion with the ability to prioritize and balance competing organizational needs.
- Partner with other business lines to better understand their processes end-to-end, learn their pain points and work towards solutions with them.
- Define the roadmap for infrastructure, security, and software support of our classified programs and systems.
- Identify and develop new internal processes and strategies to improve cross-functional team alignment.
- Proactively communicate the organization’s goals and updates consistently and effectively with leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 7+ years experience leading complex technical programs in fast moving, unstructured, or startup environments.
- Expert in project management techniques, organizational skills, technical competence, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, resolve user issues, and work autonomously to solve problems.
- Experience working with classified environments.
- Must possess and be able to maintain a U.S. Secret Security clearance
- Experience working in IT systems, information security, network engineering, or compliance.
- Experience working with project management softwares is a plus.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- A love of cutting edge hardware and software.
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!