McHenry, MS, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril’s Rocket Motor Systems Growth Team is seeking a Capture Lead to join our team. The Rocket Motor Systems Growth Team is responsible for sales, customer relationships, stakeholder management at Anduril, and is responsible for delivering the sales that will drive the future growth and adoption of our solid rocket motors in the aerospace and defense market.
As the Capture Lead, you will develop, qualify, and close sales opportunities. The right person for this role has experience with the US Department of Defense services and interactions with its prime contractors, prior experience with government sales and strategy, and the ability to learn quickly. If you are someone who is a self-starter, enjoys relationships, promoting topics you are passionate about, negotiating deals, and a keen sense of market/business strategy then this role is for you. Your understanding of the US aerospace and defense community will enable you to develop customer and stakeholder relationships. You will help identify and shape leads, qualify opportunities, create engagement plans, and close sales that are aligned with our company vision and business objectives.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify, qualify, and advance leads for new business opportunities
- Drive opportunity conversion and win Anduril RMS solid rocket motor development and production contracts
- Shape strategy and participate in bid and proposal process to create winning technical offers
- Create, implement, and optimize the processes and systems that will drive current and future growth of Anduril RMS products and services
- Develop, grow, and solidify industry relationships across prime DoD contractors and DoD stakeholders through RFIs, white papers, conference presentations, customer briefings, market surveys and analyses, and demonstrations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of the DoD acquisition process
- Direct experience with government defense markets and/or commercial aerospace systems
- 2+ years of experience in business development, US Government acquisition, and/or finance
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export-controlled data.
- Experience as a management consultant at one of the top-tier consulting firms
- Working knowledge of both commercial and government aerospace systems markets
- Ability to assess market trends that indicate business opportunities several years in the future
- Strong background in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline or an MBA
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, preferably in a team environment
- Ability to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance
- Platinum Benefits: We offer top tier platinum coverage (medical, dental, vision, life) and cover 100 percent of the premiums for you and your dependents.
- 16 Weeks paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Family planning: We’re proud to offer comprehensive family planning support. Fertility planning and treatment, adoption support, gestational carrier support and fertility preservation are all included.
- Unlimited Provisions: From breakfast to dinner, our kitchen team has you covered with healthy meals and snacks at every office.
- Relocation assistance
- Unlimited and Incentivized Time Off
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!