Physical Security Systems Manager
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril is seeking a Physical Security Systems Manager to join the team. This person can be located close to any of our US offices.
Here's what you'll do:
- You’ll develop, deploy, and support a globally distributed, hybrid infrastructure platform responsible for the critical security systems for the enterprise.
- You’ll build tools and workflows to automate operational tasks and eliminate manual work.
- You’ll monitor physical servers, virtual instances, and services to meet SLAs.
- You’ll work closely with teams across Anduril to optimize and plan the delivery of hardware and software services, forecast capacity needs, and redesign systems as appropriate.
- You’ll be expected to be on call and own all tier 3 troubleshooting.
- You’ll work with IT on the architecture, deployment, and maintenance of role-based provisioning.
- You’ll work with vendor partners for deployment of mobile credentials.
- You’ll establish stability, integrations, and automations between Physical Security, IT, and HR systems.
- You’ll create standardized programming and architecture within our access control system.
Here’s who you are:
- You love solving complex, ambiguous, cross-functional problems in a people-centric way.
- You’re both high ownership and low ego, approaching everything with strong outcome orientation and high humility.
- You’re tactical and don’t only sit at a 30,000 foot level.
- You’re discerning and an incredibly fast learner.
- You have 2-6 years of varied experience in an operating role at a high-growth technology company
- You’re data-driven and have the ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis.
- You're comfortable with ambiguous, ever changing situations.
- You have a BS in Computer Science/related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- You have 3+ years working in Site Reliability Engineering, Production Engineering, DevOps, Systems Engineering, or as a Networking/Automation SWE.
- You have experience packaging and running Dockerized applications.
- You have experience with configuration management systems like Chef, Ansible, and Puppet.
- You have experience administering and automating monitoring systems like Prometheus, Grafana, DataDog, New Relic, and Splunk.
- You have experience operating DHCP and DNS services.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?