IT Security Administrator - Active Clearance
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, March 7, 2023
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
Anduril’s Compliance and Classified team is seeking a Classified Sysadmin to join our team with a focus on managing and maintaining classified systems. In doing so you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the world’s best engineers and cybersecurity professionals as you help to implement cutting edge systems. You will work directly with customers and systems deployed across the globe in support of national security missions all while gaining invaluable experience navigating complex cybersecurity regulation frameworks.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Serve as IT Systems Security Administrator.
- Install, operate, maintain and troubleshoot classified IT systems consisting of a wide variety of operating systems and hardware.
- Make recommendations, justify, and implement improvements using an accepted change control methodology.
- Take technology standards from the commercial space and apply them in classified, air-gapped environments.
- Work in close coordination with the ISSM and ISO in monitoring the information system(s) implementing configuration management across authorization boundaries.
- Conduct validation services, prepare POA&M and compile validation results.
- Vulnerability scanning and management across various networks and endpoints
- Define, document and follow standards and best practices for systems design, testing, and implementation.
- Drive scripting and automation to develop solutions to common problems.
- Familiar and comfortable with administration of Linux and Windows-based systems and fundamentals of networking.
- Basic familiarity with NISPOM (32 CFR Part 117) DAAPM, applicable NIST publications and RMF.
- Demonstrate knowledge of exploits, attacks, and tools used by skilled hackers.
- 1-2 years of experience in Cybersecurity (ISSO, System Administrator) or related discipline (vulnerability management, SOC, threat hunting, Cyber intel, GRC or other governance role).
- Security+ (For DoD 8140 compliance)
- DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Prefer experience or knowledge of modern software development techniques and processes and their security (CI pipelines, microservices architectures, cloud and container based deployments).
- Scripting knowledge (Python, Bash, Powershell, etc.)
- Networking / Virtualization certifications (CCNA, Network+, VCTA-NV)
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you.
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?