Training and Adoption Associate
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril is looking for a technical training and adoption management professional to join our growing team. As a Training and Adoption Specialist, you will support our customers by ensuring the creation and delivery of high-quality, technical training instruction, enabled through an understanding of our products and each customers’ demands. You will also help drive adoption of our products by understanding user workflows and surfacing pain points. Multi-functional work and proactive communication across internal teams will help you drive the end-to-end customer experience. If you are passionate about teaching ground-breaking technology, contributing to the national security mission, interacting alongside professionals that span a wide-range of disciplines, and providing best-in-class training support, Anduril is interested in speaking with you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Orchestrate the delivery of training on Anduril products
- Lead classroom presentations and eventually train customer instructors on Anduril’s hardware and software products onsite at customer locations
- Includes facilitating workshops, hands-on discovery periods, and multi-day learning programs for audiences ranging across military and commercial backgrounds
- Create, shape, and manage training collateral for our product capabilities and technology to end users
- Ensure instruction and training collateral remain current and updated for new features and functionality
- Design training curriculum across a variety of media platforms, including digital, computer-based training, simulations, hands-on labs, and self-paced labs
- Collaborate across nearly every Anduril team
- Work across wide range of Anduril teams, including product development, engineering, design, and operations teams to capture product updates and support training of end users
- Create and shape tools to monitor and manage user adoption of our products
- Create strategy and approach to understand and manage user adoption of products
- Work with engineering and operations team build tools, collect data, and inform business development efforts
- Ownership mentality with strong initiative in managing your own work, and possibly that of others. You should have a natural bias to assume responsibility.
- Training background with expertise in developing and delivering training, ideally providing instruction for military and law enforcement communities. Experience discussing technical terminology and solutions for a non-technical audience is a plus.
- Enthusiasm about our company and our mission
- Adaptive, creative communication style that fits a variety of audiences and works across a variety of mediums.
- Ability to work in cross-functional environments including influence of others with no hierarchical relationship
- Secret / TS clearance a plus
- Travel up to 75%
- Prior military or contracting experience can be helpful
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?