Senior CRM Consultant
Amperity is more than just the leading customer data platform — THE PEOPLE bring energy, smarts, and experience from all different backgrounds, reflecting our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. THE TECHNOLOGY is multi-patented, AI-powered customer data management software that we invented to help solve problems that have been frustrating consumer brands for years. THE OPPORTUNITY is to hitch your career to a rocket ship. We're addressing a critical market need: helping hundreds of leading brands make sense of massive amounts of transactional and engagement data so that they can understand their customers and provide experiences that delight while boosting revenue and moving the business metrics that matter. Come help us make it happen!
At Amperity, we help people use data to serve the customer. Amperity's clients are trailblazers who have decided to make major investments in customer data infrastructure, and the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Consulting team is crucial in advising our clients on how to turbo boost their marketing through the strategic activation of this data. CRM Consultants work directly with marketers at some of the world's most beloved consumer brands to tackle impactful customer base challenges like acquiring high value customers, cultivating the loyalty of existing customers, and increasing customer lifetime value.
CRM Consultants, in close partnership with Amperity's Analytics team, work on an ongoing, billable basis, interacting heavily with our customers as an extension of their paid media, email and CRM teams.
- Consult with marketers to identify trends, opportunities, and valuable segments that help them drive and measure incremental growth
- In conjunction with our clients, design cross-channel marketing programs, analyze performance, and provide guidance on optimization, always striving to create the outsize value for our clients through their customer data
- Gain deep insight into the innovation - and challenges facing - today's top brands, and join them at the front lines of creating a personalized, customer-centric experience for their buyers
- Be an advocate for your clients across the organization by working with Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to ensure Amperity's services and products are aligned with our clients' needs and goals
- Contribute to Amperity thought leadership shared with our community
- Minimum five years experience in a digital marketing, customer insights, agency, or other strategic client-facing role, or working in a digital marketing function at a retailer or other direct-to-consumer business
- You have a foundational understanding of marketing strategy, frameworks, and best practices, ideally with direct experience launching and measuring campaigns in paid media channels
- You have experience advising clients or other business stakeholders on how to translate insights into action, and how to measure the impact of those actions
- You have strong presentation skills, professional presence and the ability to think on your feet
- You're passionate about "diving into the data" to develop a better understanding of customer behavior, and are excited by idea of getting your hands dirty in our product, both on behalf of our clients and to influence Amperity's product roadmap
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing environment
- Experience analyzing data in Excel
- Ability to travel [ad hoc]
Amperity has headquarters in Seattle and NYC. We are also currently hiring in CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, TX (Subject to change).
Base Salary: $97,000 - $146,000. Within our pay range, individual salaries are determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to: business considerations, local market conditions, internal equity, as well as candidate qualifications such as skills, experience, and education/training.
Other Cash Incentives: For many of our positions, other cash incentives are also available.
Stock Options: The opportunity for ownership is an exciting part of Amperity's total compensation package. Every employee at Amperity receives a new-hire equity grant, commensurate with the scope of their position.
We offer all the benefits you'd expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events and activities, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the flexibility to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you'll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence. For more details on our benefits, please see our US Benefits & Perks Guide.
Amperity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and reproductive health choices), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as someone with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.