Lead Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant
Amperity is more than just the leading customer data platform — THE PEOPLE bring energy, smarts, and experience from all different backgrounds, reflecting our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. THE TECHNOLOGY is multi-patented, AI-powered customer data management software that we invented to help solve problems that have been frustrating consumer brands for years. THE OPPORTUNITY is to hitch your career to a rocket ship. We're addressing a critical market need: helping hundreds of leading brands make sense of massive amounts of transactional and engagement data so that they can understand their customers and provide experiences that delight while boosting revenue and moving the business metrics that matter. Come help us make it happen!
- As a Pre-Sales Solution Consultant, you will lead the technical aspects of the sales process, bringing Amperity to the UK. You’ll be working with prospects to:
- understand their key business objectives, key use cases, challenges, and their architecture/ecosystem,
- help them understand the Amperity Platform - what it does, how it works, and why it is important to brands, and
- help them understand how Amperity will fit within their ecosystem to enable their key use cases
- Support Field Sales Efforts: Perform technical qualification and solutions consulting for prospects by developing a thorough understanding of their business and technical requirements.
- Act as Technical Product Expert: Continuously learn the platform capabilities in depth, and use that knowledge to provide real-time expert guidance on its applicability to customer ecosystems and use cases.
- Solution Presentations: You will combine your technical breadth and creative mind to present compelling solution overviews and demonstrations that convey the value of the Amperity platform in a manner that is relevant to the prospective client, and easy to understand.
- Provide Collaboration and Support: Partner with Account Executives thru the entire sales cycle, including discovery, platform demonstrations, architecture sessions, use case sessions, and solution scoping.
- Collect and Share Lessons Learned: Share critical technical experience with the rest of the Presales, Product, Marketing, and Solutions Engineering teams, both formally and informally.
- Transition Closed Business To Client Services: Use technical documentation and associated processes to migrate new business opportunities from pre-sales to post-sales.
- Influence Product: Provide feedback to engineering about product feedback (successes and failures) in the field in order to incorporate new/improved functionality into the product.
- RFPs and RFIs: Responsible for responding to technical and solution related aspects of prospect RFI’s and RFP’s
- Effectively Leverage Amperity Resources: Responsible for engaging key Amperity resources (Services, Product, Security, etc) at the right times within a sales opportunity and providing the relevant information to set them up for success.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in customer-facing roles in the marketing technology or data analytics domain.
- Minimum 1+ years experience in marketing technology, customer data management, data manipulation, database management, or business intelligence tool configuration and programming.
- Awareness of modern data driven marketing practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
- Learning Mindset - Curious about technology and how it works.
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate.
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience with data related technology - SQL, databases, data integration tools, APIs, Machine Learning.
Base Salary: $90,000 - $135,500. This range reflects the good-faith hiring base salary range for this position. However, individual salaries are determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to: business considerations, local market conditions, internal equity, as well as candidate qualifications such as skills, experience, and education/training.
Other Cash Incentives: For many of our positions, other cash incentives are also available.
Stock Options: The opportunity for ownership is an exciting part of Amperity's total compensation package. Every employee at Amperity receives a new-hire equity grant, commensurate with the scope of their position.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a great place to work: 100% healthcare coverage, 28 days of Annual Leave (inclusive of the usual public holidays in England and Wales), a communications stipend, and the flexibility to do your best work in a modern, comfortable working space. We provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Amperity values diversity. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.