Sales Development Representative
Allego is a rapidly growing SaaS technology company in the metro Boston area with a modern approach to learning and enablement for today's distributed teams. Our technology ensures that sales teams have the skills and latest knowledge to make the most of every selling situation. With nearly 500,000 users relying on Allego’s platform to access learning, the best sales content, and peer collaboration at the moment of need, we’ve experienced triple digit growth every year. Not only are we growing quickly, but The Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe and Inc. Magazine have all named us as a top place to work.
How you’ll make a difference:
Our Sales Development Representatives play a crucial role in our sales cycle as the first point of contact for prospects. You will be integral to Allego’s success through:
- Partnering with your Account Executive on strategic account planning and execution
- Conducting research on assigned accounts and prospects
- Maintaining organized account notes based on independent research and intel gathered from conversations with prospects, company news & announcements
- Engaging relevant prospects through cold calling, cold email outreach, and social media engagement
- Handling inbound leads generated from Marketing campaigns
Since Allego is the leading sales learning and coaching platform, you’ll not only receive your onboarding and coaching using our platform, you’ll be selling something you naturally use every day. We find that this distinction sets our SDRs up for success!