Senior Product Manager
At Allego, we’re on a mission to redefine the future of modern revenue enablement. We are a rapidly growing SaaS technology company, with sustained growth every year in our 10+ year history. Our Allego Revenue Enablement Platform is AI-driven and seller-centric, with the power, agility, insight, and ease organizations need to drive better sales results in a hybrid world—all in a single app.
We’ve been recognized by prominent analyst firms such as Gartner and Forrester as a market leader, with our platform approaching 1 million users in 65 countries across the globe. The Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe, and Inc. Magazine have all named us as a top place to work.
This role is based in our Newcastle office, with a flexible hybrid working model.
How you’ll make a difference:
We are looking for a highly motivated problem solver and visionary to join the Allego product team. Our award-winning and industry leading cloud platform for high-performance revenue teams empowers sales and marketing organizations with a people-powered learning and content. Ours is a platform designed for the flow of work and built for virtual and hybrid teams. As a Senior Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to help redefine the way revenue teams compete effectively in high knowledge industries.
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll oversee the product life cycle for some of the most powerful Selling Intelligence, Coaching, and Voice of the Customer capabilities in Allego’s Modern Revenue Enablement Platform. You will explore new opportunities through market and customer research, translate those insights into a winning product roadmap, then work with a global team of UX and engineering specialists to create user stories and deliver new capabilities that make our customers successful.
You’ll be integral to Allego’s success through:
● Defining and managing the product strategy and roadmap for the feature areas under your purview
● Meeting with customers, prospects and internal teams to identify business needs and opportunities, analyze workflows, and evangelize new capabilities
● Working with the technical & user experience teams to craft user stories and shepherd new features and solutions through development and release
● Identifying key metrics and establishing goals to measure the product success
● Collaborating with product marketing, sales and customer success on go-to-market strategy to ensure successful launch and adoption of new capabilities
The ideal candidate will have:
● 5 or more years of experience in product management or a related field
● Solid foundation in cloud technologies and agile processes
● Technical background or experience working closely with technical teams
● Excellent analytical, critical thinking and strategic problem-solving skills with track record of translating complexity into tangible product improvements
● Demonstrated ability to take calculated risks and learn quickly to achieve business objectives
● Understanding of both the inbound and outbound aspects of product management
● Strong collaboration, communication, and project leadership skills
● Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Culture and values:
Our core values, better known as Allego’s Operating Principles, are at the heart of our business. They are the fabric of our culture and central to our approach to work, our customers and with each other. Take a look here!
Something looks off?