Business Development Representative, Partner Acquisition
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
At airSlate, our journey began in Boston, USA, in 2008. What started as a single product with 3,000 customers has grown into an influential tech company with 1000+ team members across six offices worldwide. In 2022, airSlate reached a total valuation of $1.25 billion and became a 'Unicorn 🦄'. But even as we scale, team members remain our most valuable asset. That's why we've built a company that excites people about their work.
We develop products that serve over 100 million users with no-code workflow automation, electronic signature, and document management solutions. The company's portfolio of award-winning products, signNow, pdfFiller, DocHub, workFlow, Instapage, and US Legal Forms, empower teams to digitally transform the way their organizations run.
The marketing team handles comprehensive 360º communication and comprises over 200 people. We manage all aspects in-house and operate a robust automation engine. Our combined monthly traffic across all brands exceeds 31 million. As a marketing team member, you'll play a crucial role in the upcoming phase of our brand's growth as we expand and introduce new products to the market.
What you'll be working on
- Identify potential partner companies and decision makers that fit airSlate’s partner profile
- Conduct targeted outreach via LinkedIn, phone, and email to schedule meetings and engage potential partners.
- Schedule meetings and provide logistical support to the Channel team for partner engagement.
- Manage and follow up on non-strategic partnership requests.
- Build strong relationships with Partner Managers and internal stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and partner programs to identify new partnership opportunities.
- Share market insights and partner intelligence with the broader team.
What we expect from you
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in business development or sales (preferably within the technology or software industry).
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Familiarity with partners in CRM, ERP, and ISV ecosystems.
- Knowledge of SaaS, e-signature, or Workflow Automation solutions.
What helps you rock
What we offer:
— Flexible work environment — Embracing flexibility in our workspace, we offer fully remote work arrangements and flexible scheduling.
— Professional growth opportunities — Committed to continuous improvement, we welcome those with a passion for learning. We cover professional development courses, conferences, and literature for each team member and provide access to the airSlate Academy and Operations/Department training to elevate your skill set.
— Health and well-being — We prioritize the health and well-being of our people, covering 50% of your premium health insurance.
— Compensation and benefits — In addition to a competitive base salary, our team members are eligible for monthly performance bonuses of up to 10% based on their achievements, time commitment, and dedication.
— Stock options — At airSlate, our team members are more than just workers; they're business partners. We issue stock options that grant ownership in the company, enabling everyone to share in its growth.
— Open communication — We encourage transparent communication from all team members at airSlate. Please feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, and concerns with our management team, CEO, any member of our leadership team, or any team lead at any time.
We are proud of:
— airSlate Care for Ukraine — With a significant number of our team members in Ukraine, our foremost concern was ensuring their safety by providing both financial and logistical assistance to them and their families. What started as an immediate response has evolved into a cornerstone of the airSlate charity program. We match donations contributed by our team members, offer humanitarian aid to those affected by the conflict, distribute food packages to seniors, and support animal shelters. Our commitment remains steadfast in working towards restoring peace to Ukraine.
— airSlate Junior Club — Our sense of family extends beyond our team. All team members with children gain access to the airSlate Junior Club, featuring engaging events such as cooking classes, creative activities, and educational online games.
It is airSlate's policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. airSlate's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. airSlate is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalised as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, airSlate will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice to Learn how we process your personal information.