Partner Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
At airSlate, our journey began in Boston, USA, in 2008. What started as a single product with 3,000 customers has grown into an influential tech company with 1000+ team members across six offices worldwide. In 2022, airSlate reached a total valuation of $1.25 billion and became a 'Unicorn 🦄'. But even as we scale, team members remain our most valuable asset. That's why we've built a company that excites people about their work.
We develop products that serve over 100 million users with no-code workflow automation, electronic signature, and document management solutions. The company's portfolio of award-winning products, signNow, pdfFiller, DocHub, WorkFlow, and US Legal Forms, empower teams to transform how their organizations run digitally.
Are you a driven and results-oriented individual passionate about driving business growth through strategic partnerships? If so, we encourage you to join our dynamic Channels and Alliances team as a Business Development Representative! In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity to play a key role in expanding our partner ecosystem and contributing to the success of our company.
Salary range: $120,000/yr - $150,000/yr
What you'll be working on:
- Identify potential partner companies and decision makers that fit airSlate’s partner profile
- Conduct targeted outreach via LinkedIn, phone, and email to schedule meetings and engage potential partners.
- Schedule meetings and provide logistical support to the Channel team for partner engagement.
- Manage and follow up on non-strategic partnership requests.
- Build strong relationships with Partner Managers and internal stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and partner programs to identify new partnership opportunities.
- Share market insights and partner intelligence with the broader team.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in business development or sales (preferably within the technology or software industry).
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
What helps you rock:
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Familiarity with partners in CRM, ERP, and ISV ecosystems.
- Knowledge of SaaS, e-signature, or Workflow Automation solutions.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you are proud of and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team🚀.
What we offer:
— Compensation and incentives — At airSlate, everyone is an owner. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, we award stock options to all team members. You’ll have skin in the game.
— Igniting your career — airSlate is a place to grow your career. You will have stellar teammates who are collaborative and curious. Our senior leadership team is accessible to all team members, and open two-way communication is always encouraged.
— Investing in your wellness — We invest in your whole well-being. In addition to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision offerings, airSlate offers 401K employer-matching, life & disability, and fitness and wellness reimbursements. We encourage you to re-energize with fun team events and generous time off policies.
We are proud of:
— airSlate Care for Ukraine — With a significant number of our team members in Ukraine, our foremost concern was ensuring their safety by providing both financial and logistical assistance to them and their families. What started as an immediate response has evolved into a cornerstone of the airSlate charity program. We match donations contributed by our team members, offer humanitarian aid to those affected by the conflict, distribute food packages to seniors, and support animal shelters. Our commitment remains steadfast in working towards restoring peace to Ukraine.
— airSlate Junior Club — Our sense of family extends beyond our team. All team members with children gain access to the airSlate Junior Club, featuring engaging events such as cooking classes, creative activities, and educational online games.
It is airSlate's policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. airSlate's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. airSlate is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalised as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, airSlate will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice to Learn how we process your personal information.