Accounting & Finance
Posted on Thursday, January 4, 2024
At airSlate, our journey began in Boston, USA, in 2008. What started as a single product with 3,000 customers has grown into an influential tech company with 1000+ team members across six offices worldwide. In 2022, airSlate reached a total valuation of $1.25 billion and became a 'Unicorn 🦄'. But even as we scale, team members remain our most valuable asset. That's why we've built a company that excites people about their work.
We develop products that serve over 100 million users with no-code workflow automation, electronic signature, and document management solutions. The company's portfolio of award-winning products, signNow, pdfFiller, DocHub, airSlate, Instapage, and US Legal Forms, empower teams to digitally transform the way their organizations run.
What you'll be working on
- Onboarding for new contractors/employees, providing information about taxes, reports and explain the invoices process;
- Preparation and signing Contract/DPA/Code of Conduct/W8 for new employees;
- Preparation and signing additional agreements with Ukrainian PEs Accounting services for PE:
- Providing full cycle of legal service for making changes in the national register of PE :
- Termination of PE (liquidation);
- Tracking legislative changes;
- Updating instructions for PE is essential for keeping processes and procedures up to date;
- preparing and filing single tax declaration for PE once a quarter;-
- preparation of liquidation reports;
- processing outgoing source documents ( acts or works rendered);
- keeping of revenue accounting book;
- сalculation and formation of a payment order for single tax payment;
- сalculation and formation of a payment order for single social contribution payment;
- change of the tax system; qualified assistance in the transition to a single tax;
- change KVEDov (code эkonomycheskoy species activities);-
- changing of address, or any other information in the register.
What we expect from you
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Experience in working with governmental systems
- Good knowledge of taxes
- Well-developed communication skills
- Fluent in English and Ukrainian
What we offer:
— Flexible work environment — We value the advantages of in-person collaboration and prioritize work from our offices in Wroclaw or Bialystok. However, we also provide flexible work arrangements to accommodate remote or hybrid options and flexible scheduling.
— Professional growth opportunities — We are committed to ongoing improvement and welcome those passionate about learning. We cover professional development courses, conferences, literature, English classes, and more for each team member.
— Health and well-being — We prioritize the health and well-being of our team. This is why we provide a Luxmed subscription, a multisport card for every team member, access to the office's massage room, free lunches, and healthy in-office snacks to sustain your energy.
— Bonuses and compensation — On top of a competitive base salary, our team members are eligible for monthly performance bonuses of up to 10%, determined by their achievements, time commitment, and dedication.
— Stock options — At airSlate, our team members are more than employees; they're business partners. We issue stock options that grant ownership in the company, allowing everyone to share in its growth.
— Open communication — We encourage transparent communication from all team members at airSlate. Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, and concerns with our management team, CEO, any member of our leadership team, or any team lead at any time.
We are proud of:
— airSlate Care for Ukraine — With a significant number of our team members in Ukraine, our foremost concern was ensuring their safety by providing both financial and logistical assistance to them and their families. What started as an immediate response has evolved into a cornerstone of the airSlate charity program. We match donations contributed by our team members, offer humanitarian aid to those affected by the conflict, distribute food packages to seniors, and support animal shelters. Our commitment remains steadfast in working towards restoring peace to Ukraine.
— airSlate Junior Club — Our sense of family extends beyond our team. All team members with children gain access to the airSlate Junior Club, featuring engaging events such as cooking classes, creative activities, and educational online games.
It is airSlate's policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. airSlate's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. airSlate is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalised as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, airSlate will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice to Learn how we process your personal information.