Senior SaaS Administrator
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
At airSlate, our journey began in Boston, USA, in 2008. What started as a single product with 3,000 customers has grown into an influential tech company with 1000+ team members across six offices worldwide. In 2022, airSlate reached a total valuation of $1.25 billion and became a 'Unicorn 🦄'. But even as we scale, team members remain our most valuable asset. That's why we've built a company that excites people about their work.
We develop products that serve over 100 million users with no-code workflow automation, electronic signature, and document management solutions. The company's portfolio of award-winning products, signNow, pdfFiller, DocHub, airSlate, Instapage, and US Legal Forms, empower teams to digitally transform the way their organizations run.
airSlate, a leader in the multi-billion dollar document workflow market is looking for a Senior SaaS Administrator to join our team. You will be a key part of the IT team with the span to make a big difference on a small team while supporting airSlate's growth and success.
The team is distributed across the Kyiv/Wrocław locations.
Our Tech stack: is Okta, Google Workspace Enterprise, Slack, Atlassian Enterprise, AWS, and all TOP Enterprise SaaS tools.
At the heart of our mission is a commitment to fostering innovation and excellence.
As a SaaS Administrator, you'll have the chance to delve into cutting-edge technologies and contribute to the continuous improvement of our IT systems. Your problem-solving skills will be the driving force behind maintaining a seamless and secure technological environment for our organization.
Moreover, we believe in work-life harmony and prioritize employee well-being. Our flexible work arrangements and employee-centric policies reflect our dedication to creating an environment where you can thrive both professionally and personally.
Join us, not just as an employee, but as a valued member of a community that recognizes and celebrates the diverse talents each individual brings to the table.
What you'll be working on:
- Administer and optimize a broad range of corporate SaaS tools, including Google Workspace, Atlassian, Slack, OKTA, Miro, Zoom, 1Password, Grammarly, Lucidchart, Figma, etc., and various MDM solutions.
- Manage and ensure optimal performance of Unifi networking equipment.
- Lead and participate in meetings with teams and vendors across the US and EU, requiring solid English communication skills.
- Troubleshoot complex issues, providing efficient and innovative solutions.
- Independently make critical decisions, showcasing exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Adapt to flexible working hours to accommodate collaboration with global teams.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum three years in a Senior IT Administrator role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Comprehensive understanding of modern information systems and the modern IT reality based on SaaS and Clouds approaches.
- Advanced expertise in administering a wide range of corporate software tools.
- Understanding IT Security is one of the core concerns in designing solutions.
- Understanding of the endpoint protection principles, particularly behaviour analysis-based solutions like CrowdStrike.
- Experience with Unifi networking equipment administrationHigh proficiency in problem-solving and independent decision-making.
- Fluent in English, capable of technical and business discussions.
- Flexible approach to working hours to align with international teams.
- Project management skills are a plus.
- OKTA Administration experience is a plus.
- Experience in SaaS integrations is a big plus.
What we offer:
— Flexible work environment — We value the advantages of in-person collaboration and prioritize work from our offices in Wroclaw or Bialystok. However, we also provide flexible work arrangements to accommodate remote or hybrid options and flexible scheduling.
— Professional growth opportunities — We are committed to ongoing improvement and welcome those passionate about learning. We cover professional development courses, conferences, literature, English classes, and more for each team member.
— Health and well-being — We prioritize the health and well-being of our team. This is why we provide a Luxmed subscription, a multisport card for every team member, access to the office's massage room, free lunches, and healthy in-office snacks to sustain your energy.
— Bonuses and compensation — On top of a competitive base salary, our team members are eligible for monthly performance bonuses of up to 10%, determined by their achievements, time commitment, and dedication.
— Stock options — At airSlate, our team members are more than employees; they're business partners. We issue stock options that grant ownership in the company, allowing everyone to share in its growth.
— Open communication — We encourage transparent communication from all team members at airSlate. Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, and concerns with our management team, CEO, any member of our leadership team, or any team lead at any time.
We are proud of:
— airSlate Care for Ukraine — With a significant number of our team members in Ukraine, our foremost concern was ensuring their safety by providing both financial and logistical assistance to them and their families. What started as an immediate response has evolved into a cornerstone of the airSlate charity program. We match donations contributed by our team members, offer humanitarian aid to those affected by the conflict, distribute food packages to seniors, and support animal shelters. Our commitment remains steadfast in working towards restoring peace to Ukraine.
— airSlate Junior Club — Our sense of family extends beyond our team. All team members with children gain access to the airSlate Junior Club, featuring engaging events such as cooking classes, creative activities, and educational online games.
It is airSlate's policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. airSlate's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. airSlate is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalised as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, airSlate will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice to Learn how we process your personal information.