Posted on Friday, December 15, 2023
At airSlate, our journey began in Boston, USA, in 2008. What started as a single product with 3,000 customers has grown into an influential tech company with 1000+ team members across six offices worldwide. In 2022, airSlate reached a total valuation of $1.25 billion and became a 'Unicorn 🦄'. But even as we scale, team members remain our most valuable asset. That's why we've built a company that excites people about their work.
We develop products that serve over 100 million users with no-code workflow automation, electronic signature, and document management solutions. The company's portfolio of award-winning products, signNow, pdfFiller, DocHub, WorkFlow, Instapage, and US Legal Forms, empower teams to digitally transform the way their organizations run.
The marketing department handles comprehensive 360º communication and comprises over 200 people. We manage all aspects in-house and operate a robust automation engine. Our combined monthly traffic across all brands exceeds 31 million.
The Data Analysis team, affiliated with the Marketing department, comprises over 20 professionals specializing in data. Joining this dynamic team, you'll have a lot of opportunities for skill development, knowledge sharing, and continuous learning.
As a Web Analyst, you'll play a crucial role in the upcoming phase of our brand's growth as we expand and introduce new products to the market.
- Overseeing web tracking across multiple airSlate products
- Configuring GA4 events, events for various advertising systems (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other third-party vendors pixels) via Google Tag Manager or by writing specifications for developers
- Creating custom user audiences based on web data
- Writing specifications for offline conversions and offline audiences in Google\Bing Ads
- Ensuring data quality and completeness
- Supporting colleagues on web tracking-related issues and questions
- Collaborating with other departments within the company to achieve maximum results
- Identifying anomalies in data collection, urgent breakdowns with subsequent rapid fixes
- GA4: primary tool for behavioral data collection
- BigQuery: utilizing the native connector for exporting raw GA4 data
- AWS Services: Redshift (data warehouse), Quicksight (data visualization tool for DWH)
- Looker Studio: data visualization for custom reports (gradually transitioning away from it)
- AppsFlyer/Firebase: for collecting analytical data in applications
What we expect from you:
- 3 years of experience in Web Analytics
- Understanding of data collection, storage, and transmission from a technical perspective
- Deep understanding of scopes, their differences, and which metrics/dimensions relate to each scope (events, sessions, users, customers)
- Familiarity with BI data visualization systems (Looker Studio, MS Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Basic SQL skills (working with GA4 data schema in BigQuery + Amazon Redshift subsequently)
- Ability to write specifications for developers (custom dataLayer events, offline conversions, and audiences)
- Ability to learn new tools “on the fly” (relying on Google and documentation) and share acquired experience with colleague
What we offer:
— Flexible work environment — We value the advantages of in-person collaboration and prioritize work from our offices in Kyiv and Lviv. However, we also provide flexible work arrangements to accommodate remote or hybrid options and flexible scheduling.
— Professional growth opportunities — We are committed to ongoing improvement and welcome those passionate about learning. We cover professional development courses, conferences, literature, English classes, and more for each team member.
— Health and well-being — Our team members' health and well-being matter. We offer an in-office gym, massages, complimentary lunches, and nourishing snacks to keep you energized throughout the day. Furthermore, we cover 100% of your health insurance.
— Bonuses and compensation — On top of a competitive base salary, our team members are eligible for monthly performance bonuses of up to 10%, determined by their achievements, time commitment, and dedication.
— Stock options — At airSlate, our team members are more than employees; they're business partners. We issue stock options that grant ownership in the company, allowing everyone to share in its growth.
— Open communication — We encourage transparent communication from all team members at airSlate. Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, and concerns with our management team, CEO, any member of our leadership team, or any team lead at any time.
We are proud of:
— airSlate Care for Ukraine — With a significant number of our team members in Ukraine, our foremost concern was ensuring their safety by providing both financial and logistical assistance to them and their families. What started as an immediate response has evolved into a cornerstone of the airSlate charity program. We match donations contributed by our team members, offer humanitarian aid to those affected by the conflict, distribute food packages to seniors, and support animal shelters. Our commitment remains steadfast in working towards restoring peace to Ukraine.
— airSlate Junior Club — Our sense of family extends beyond our team. All team members with children gain access to the airSlate Junior Club, featuring engaging events such as cooking classes, creative activities, and educational online games.
It is airSlate's policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. airSlate's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. airSlate is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalised as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, airSlate will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice to Learn how we process your personal information.