Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
At airSlate, our journey began in Boston, USA, in 2008. What started as a single product with 3,000 customers has grown into an influential tech company with 1000+ team members across six offices worldwide. In 2022, airSlate reached a total valuation of $1.25 billion and became a 'Unicorn 🦄'. But even as we scale, team members remain our most valuable asset. That's why we've built a company that excites people about their work.
We develop products that serve over 100 million users with no-code workflow automation, electronic signature, and document management solutions. The company's portfolio of award-winning products, signNow, pdfFiller, DocHub, airSlate, and US Legal Forms, empower teams to transform how their organizations run digitally.
We are a passionate and ambitious team of 100+ people on a mission to empowers marketers to reduce costs, grow conversions, and deliver relevant landing page experiences that increase brand trust, customer loyalty, and conversion rates.
Instapage is the #1 landing page platform for marketers to build, deploy, and optimize landing pages that convert—no developer needed.
And now, we are looking for a UX Designer who is prepared to contribute to the next chapter of our company's growth.
What you'll be working on
- Develop a deep understanding of user behavior, needs, and pain points by learning how users interact with the product and conducting primary and secondary user research
- Create delightful user journeys that progressively guide our users from intention to evaluation to purchase, activation, adoption and loyalty
- Develop a sound understanding of user behaviors that drive key business metrics like new user acquisition, conversion, activation, activity, retention and expansion
- Develop user journeys that can be easily tested and validated through controlled experiments
- Optimize user experiences to grow revenue by identifying and orchestrating product usage behaviors that increase stickiness and virality
- Collaborate with the brand team to develop and maintain product style guides to deliver consistent experiences across offline and in-product touchpoints
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, PMM, Design, and Customer Experience teams to align focus and ensure timely delivery of products at the highest quality
- Develop user experience designs and requirements that bring the capabilities to life and are are validated for feasibility by the dev team
- Create simple, delightful user experiences that allow users to easily discover the ke features that can address their needs in a self-serve product experience
- Define and track key UX performance metrics.
- Embrace an agile approach to product development by identifying verifiable chunks of capabilities that can incrementally deliver value, creating MVPs to speed up development, and running tests to validate features for winning performance against established metrics
What we expect from you
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as design, marketing, business, or engineering
- 3+ years in UX design for a SaaS self-serve product
- Experience building and launching new user experiences
- Experience in MarTech space would be a bonus
- Ability to analyze data, develop hypotheses, and validate through experiments
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to successfully launch products
- Experience developing products and features with high user adoption
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to gather and analyze data to inform product decisions.
- Familiarity with product development methodologies such as Agile or Scrum
- Knowledge of industry trends, customer needs, and the competitive landscape.
- Understanding of technical concepts and the ability to work closely with the engineering team
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you are proud of and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team🚀.
What we offer:
— Flexible work environment — We value the advantages of in-person collaboration and prioritize work from our offices in Wroclaw. However, we also provide flexible work arrangements to accommodate remote or hybrid options and flexible scheduling.
— Professional growth opportunities — We are committed to ongoing improvement and welcome those passionate about learning. We cover professional development courses, conferences, literature, English classes, and more for each team member.
— Health and well-being — We prioritize the health and well-being of our team. This is why we provide a Luxmed subscription, a multisport card for every team member, access to the office's massage room, free lunches, and healthy in-office snacks to sustain your energy.
— Bonuses and compensation — On top of a competitive base salary, our team members are eligible for monthly performance bonuses of up to 10%, determined by their achievements, time commitment, and dedication.
— Stock options — At airSlate, our team members are more than employees; they're business partners. We issue stock options that grant ownership in the company, allowing everyone to share in its growth.
— Open communication — We encourage transparent communication from all team members at airSlate. Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, and concerns with our management team, CEO, any member of our leadership team, or any team lead at any time.
We are proud of:
— airSlate Care for Ukraine — With a significant number of our team members in Ukraine, our foremost concern was ensuring their safety by providing both financial and logistical assistance to them and their families. What started as an immediate response has evolved into a cornerstone of the airSlate charity program. We match donations contributed by our team members, offer humanitarian aid to those affected by the conflict, distribute food packages to seniors, and support animal shelters. Our commitment remains steadfast in working towards restoring peace to Ukraine.
— airSlate Junior Club — Our sense of family extends beyond our team. All team members with children gain access to the airSlate Junior Club, featuring engaging events such as cooking classes, creative activities, and educational online games.
It is airSlate's policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. airSlate's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. airSlate is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalised as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, airSlate will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice to Learn how we process your personal information.