Technical Lead (node.js)
Software Engineering, IT
Posted on Wednesday, October 4, 2023
At airSlate, our journey began in Boston, USA, in 2008. What started as a single product with 3,000 customers has grown into an influential tech company with 1000+ team members across six offices worldwide. In 2022, airSlate reached a total valuation of $1.25 billion and became a 'Unicorn 🦄'. But even as we scale, team members remain our most valuable asset. That's why we've built a company that excites people about their work.
We develop products that serve over 100 million users with no-code workflow automation, electronic signature, and document management solutions. The company's portfolio of award-winning products, signNow, pdfFiller, DocHub, airSlate, and US Legal Forms, empower teams to transform how their organizations run digitally.
About the pdfFiller team:
We are a passionate and ambitious team of 120+ people on a mission to succeed with our online PDF creator and editor – pdfFiller.
pdfFiller empowers over 10 million users every month to create and edit PDFs, send them for signing, and securely store documents within a single application. Offering unlimited storage, unlimited templates, and cross-platform integration, pdfFiller is the only PDF editor needed to get your document done.
And now, we are looking for a Technical Lead (Node.js) who is prepared to contribute to the next chapter of our company's growth.
What you'll be working on
- Participation in discussions, decomposition, evaluation, estimation and planning of initiatives;
- Code writing and features implementation;
- Delivery ownership;
- Infrastructure cost calculation and architectural design;
- Collaboration with the unit members and other unit/departments to deliver features;
- Take active participation in product incidents, research problems and report improvements;
- Be responsible for technical metrics;
- Conduct hiring interviews and colleagues mentorship;
- Unit technical strategy development and participation in product strategy implementation;
What we expect from you
- At least five years of backend programming experience and knowledge at least two programming languages;
- Must have experience with Node.js, MySQL, NoSQL, Typescript, observability and logging. PHP knowledge nice to have;
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures;
- Development flows, CI/CD pipelines, Github Actions;
- Experience with REST protocols. GRPC knowledge nice to have;
- Test pyramid knowledge, experience writing unit tests;
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes;
- Experience with Event Bus, e.g. RabbitMQ;
- Experience in software architecture design;
- Ability to understand business requirements (functional and non-functional) and translate those into technical solutions;
- Experience in working with heavy-load projects;
- Experience in microservice architecture and its patterns;
- SDLC and Agile methodologies knowledge;
If you're seeking a dynamic environment that encourages creativity, collaboration, and continuous improvement, you've come to the right place. Join us as we transform the way organizations operate and leave a positive impact on millions of users worldwide🚀.
What we offer:
— Flexible work environment — We value the advantages of in-person collaboration and prioritize work from our offices in Kyiv and Lviv. However, we also provide flexible work arrangements to accommodate remote or hybrid options and flexible scheduling.
— Professional growth opportunities — We are committed to ongoing improvement and welcome those passionate about learning. We cover professional development courses, conferences, literature, English classes, and more for each team member.
— Health and well-being — Our team members' health and well-being matter. We offer an in-office gym, massages, complimentary lunches, and nourishing snacks to keep you energized throughout the day. Furthermore, we cover 100% of your health insurance.
— Bonuses and compensation — On top of a competitive base salary, our team members are eligible for monthly performance bonuses of up to 10%, determined by their achievements, time commitment, and dedication.
— Stock options — At airSlate, our team members are more than employees; they're business partners. We issue stock options that grant ownership in the company, allowing everyone to share in its growth.
— Open communication — We encourage transparent communication from all team members at airSlate. Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, and concerns with our management team, CEO, any member of our leadership team, or any team lead at any time.
We are proud of:
— airSlate Care for Ukraine — With a significant number of our team members in Ukraine, our foremost concern was ensuring their safety by providing both financial and logistical assistance to them and their families. What started as an immediate response has evolved into a cornerstone of the airSlate charity program. We match donations contributed by our team members, offer humanitarian aid to those affected by the conflict, distribute food packages to seniors, and support animal shelters. Our commitment remains steadfast in working towards restoring peace to Ukraine.
— airSlate Junior Club — Our sense of family extends beyond our team. All team members with children gain access to the airSlate Junior Club, featuring engaging events such as cooking classes, creative activities, and educational online games.
It is airSlate's policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. airSlate's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. airSlate is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalised as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, airSlate will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice to Learn how we process your personal information.