Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
At airSlate, our journey began in Boston, USA, in 2008. What started as a single product with 3,000 customers has grown into an influential tech company with 1000+ team members across six offices worldwide. In 2022, airSlate reached a total valuation of $1.25 billion and became a 'Unicorn 🦄'. But even as we scale, team members remain our most valuable asset. That's why we've built a company that excites people about their work.
We develop products that serve over 100 million users with no-code workflow automation, electronic signature, and document management solutions. The company's portfolio of award-winning products, signNow, pdfFiller, DocHub, airSlate, and US Legal Forms, empower teams to transform how their organizations run digitally.
About AirSlate team:
We are a passionate and ambitious team of 100+ people on a mission to succeed with our no-code document workflow automation solution – airSlate.
airSlate empowers individuals to create powerful documents and automate document workflows. From simple tasks like editing PDFs to creating forms and eSigning, airSlate provides everything you need to create, integrate, and automate your document workflow.
And now, we are looking for a Middle Front-end Developer who is prepared to contribute to the next chapter of our company's growth.
The person will join the JSFiller team.
JSFiller is a document editor that allows users to prepare, send for filling to another user, fill in, and sign PDF documents. The editor is delivered as several different products simultaneously and consists of multiple components that require continuous support and development.
- Jest and Enzyme for testing React components;
- The project is built using Webpack 5, and we have SSR and HMR;
- We use Gitflow in GitHub for version control, and our CI/CD pipeline consists of TeamCity, which we are in the process of transitioning to Github Actions and ECR;
- We communicate with the API via WebSocket;
- We use TeamCity and Github Actions for building and continuous integration;
- Our task tracker is Jira;
- All new features go through A/B testing.
What you'll be working on:
- Participation in discussions, decomposition, evaluation, and planning of tasks;
- Implementation of tasks, code writing;
- Collaboration with the team and other blocks to build new features.
What we expect from you:
- At least 2 years of JS programming experience;
- At least one year of TypeScript programming experience;
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3/SCSS, as well as a general understanding of UI design;
- Experience with React, Redux (thunk, saga), Flux;
- Experience with Git;
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as npm/yarn, ESLint, Webpack, Babel etc.;
- Experience with unit testing;
- Understand basics of clean code — DIY, DRY, SOLID, KISS;
- Ability to understand business requirements and concepts and translate those into technical solutions;
- English Intermediate+ (B1+)
What helps you rock:
- Experience with Kibana/Grafana/Sentry/Docker, GitHub Actions;
- Experience with WebSockets;
- Experience with iframe;
- Experience with SSR and HMR;
- Experience in software architecture design;
- Experience with Web Testing and Automation tools like playwright;
- Experience in working with heavy-load projects;
- Experience in writing documentation.
What we offer:
— Flexible work environment — We value the advantages of in-person collaboration and prioritize work from our offices in Kyiv and Lviv. However, we also provide flexible work arrangements to accommodate remote or hybrid options and flexible scheduling.
— Professional growth opportunities — We are committed to ongoing improvement and welcome those passionate about learning. We cover professional development courses, conferences, literature, English classes, and more for each team member.
— Health and well-being — Our team members' health and well-being matter. We offer an in-office gym, massages, complimentary lunches, and nourishing snacks to keep you energized throughout the day. Furthermore, we cover 100% of your health insurance.
— Bonuses and compensation — On top of a competitive base salary, our team members are eligible for monthly performance bonuses of up to 10%, determined by their achievements, time commitment, and dedication.
— Stock options — At airSlate, our team members are more than employees; they're business partners. We issue stock options that grant ownership in the company, allowing everyone to share in its growth.
— Open communication — We encourage transparent communication from all team members at airSlate. Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, and concerns with our management team, CEO, any member of our leadership team, or any team lead at any time.
We are proud of:
— airSlate Care for Ukraine — With a significant number of our team members in Ukraine, our foremost concern was ensuring their safety by providing both financial and logistical assistance to them and their families. What started as an immediate response has evolved into a cornerstone of the airSlate charity program. We match donations contributed by our team members, offer humanitarian aid to those affected by the conflict, distribute food packages to seniors, and support animal shelters. Our commitment remains steadfast in working towards restoring peace to Ukraine.
— airSlate Junior Club — Our sense of family extends beyond our team. All team members with children gain access to the airSlate Junior Club, featuring engaging events such as cooking classes, creative activities, and educational online games.
It is airSlate's policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. airSlate's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. airSlate is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalised as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, airSlate will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice to Learn how we process your personal information.