Senior Product Manager
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
airSlate welcomes talented professionals to join our team as Product Manager for signNow mobile app.
More than 100 million users trust airSlate’s suite of products to automate routine document tasks with full control over their processes and their data. signNow is an electronic signature solution that enables businesses with everything they need to quickly and efficiently send and e-sign their documents.
As a Product Manager, you will have experience working with a mature product with a large audience, sufficient for quick A/B testing and verification of your own hypotheses. We have a short development cycle and are able to provide you the freedom of decision-making at the strategic and tactical levels. Also, you will be able to conduct research without being distracted by the delivery process.
- define opportunities, vision, and solve customer's problems
- manage backlog and roadmap of the product
- interact with product managers, engineers, QA, UX writers, product designers, technical support, and key stakeholders (including C-level executives)
- directly affect signNow key funnels
- work closely with essential product metrics and analytics
- work on strategic and tactical prioritization
- participate in roadmap planning and backlog grooming
- generate and validate hypotheses with qualitative and quantitative methods, including user interviews, A/B tests, focus groups, etc.
- experience with native mobile product
- 3+ years in Product Owner / Product Manager role
- English B2 (both written and spoken)
- knowing what an MVP means, and how to deliver it
- excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to negotiate clearly with stakeholders and report to CEO
- ability to cooperate with remote teams
- experience working with design & data analytics tools, launching A/B testing
- you know how to draw conclusions from a diverse set of user feedback
- ability to work towards the goals without day-to-day supervision
Nice to have
- experience in SaaS products
- proficiency with managing and mentoring Junior Product Managers with track records
- working with a track record of building a product in a fast-paced, and rapid-growth environment
- passion for new technologies and digital products
What we offer:
Flexible work environment
We have embraced flexibility in the workspace. You can choose to work from the office, remotely, or hybrid.
Professional growth opportunities
We love learning! For every team member, we cover professional development courses, conferences, literature, and English classes with native speakers so you can improve your skills or learn something new.
Health and wellness Health is not only about going to the doctor. Aside from covering a Luxmed subscription, we offer every employee a multisport card, access to the office’s massage room, free lunch, and healthy in-office snacks to keep you energized.
Compensation and benefits
Our team members receive performance bonuses for their achievements, time, and effort. They also receive stock options, meaning they benefit when our company grows.
Open communication with top management
At airSlate, we encourage every employee to share their thoughts, ideas, or concerns with our management team. If you wish, you can talk to our CEO, senior management, or team leads at any time.
airSlate Junior Club
We love our extended families! All team members with children get access to kid’s club events that include cooking classes, creative activities, and educational online games.
Our charitable program includes technology donations to schools, delivering food packages and meals to the elderly, and volunteering at animal shelters. We also match donations made by our team members.
It is airSlate's policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. airSlate's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. airSlate is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalised as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, airSlate will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice to Learn how we process your personal information.
See more open positions at airSlate
Something looks off?