JS Full-Stack Developer
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
airSlate, a leader in the multi-billion dollar document workflow market is looking for a JS Full-Stack Developer to join our team.
airSlate is a document workflow automation platform that empowers anyone to create stunning documents and automate document workflows using a single platform. Our platform scales to fit anyone’s needs from simple tasks like editing pdfs and creating forms to eSigning documents and automating workflows. airSlate is everything you need to get your documents done.
- Jest and Enzyme for testing
- The project is built using Webpack 5
- We use Gitflow in GitHub for version control, and our CI/CD pipeline consists of TeamCity, which we are in the process of transitioning to Github Actions and ECR
- We communicate with the API via WebSocket and REST/RPC
- Our task tracker is Jira
- All new features go through A/B testing.
- Participation in discussions, decomposition, evaluation, and planning of tasks;
- Implementation of tasks, code writing;
- Collaboration with the team and other blocks to build new features.
- At least 5 years of JS programming experience;
- Experience with TypeScript and Node.js;
- Experience with React, Redux (thunk, saga);
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures;
- Experience with Agile development methodologies;
- Development flows, CI/CD piplines;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, npm/yarn, etc.;
- Experience with WebSockets;
- Experience with unit testing;
- Experience in software architecture design;
- Ability to understand business requirements and concepts and translate those into technical solutions;
- Experience in working with heavy-load projects.
We recruit through 3 stages of consideration:
HR interview (≅ 30 minutes)
The recruiter shares information about the company and asks questions about your career goals, job preferences, abilities, knowledge, and more. Once pre-screening has finished, your resume is submitted for approval.
Technical Interview (≅ 1.5/2 hour)
This Interview is meant to assess your technical skills and knowledge required for the role.
Final interview with VP of Engineering (≅ 1 hour)
During this interview, you will get acquainted with our VP of engineering / Team / Lead and will be asked a couple of technical questions. You can also expect some behavioral questions to see if you fit the company's culture.
What we offer:
Flexible work environment
We have embraced flexibility in the workspace. You can choose to work from the office, remotely, or hybrid.
Professional growth opportunities
We love learning! For every team member, we cover professional development courses, conferences, literature, and English classes with native speakers so you can improve your skills or learn something new.
Health and wellness Health is not only about going to the doctor. Aside from covering a Luxmed subscription, we offer every employee a multisport card, access to the office’s massage room, free lunch, and healthy in-office snacks to keep you energized.
Compensation and benefits
Our team members receive performance bonuses for their achievements, time, and effort. They also receive stock options, meaning they benefit when our company grows.
Open communication with top management
At airSlate, we encourage every employee to share their thoughts, ideas, or concerns with our management team. If you wish, you can talk to our CEO, senior management, or team leads at any time.
airSlate Junior Club
We love our extended families! All team members with children get access to kid’s club events that include cooking classes, creative activities, and educational online games.
Our charitable program includes technology donations to schools, delivering food packages and meals to the elderly, and volunteering at animal shelters. We also match donations made by our team members.
It is airSlate's policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. airSlate's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. airSlate is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalised as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, airSlate will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice to Learn how we process your personal information.
See more open positions at airSlate
Something looks off?