Market Manager - CRM and Engagement, France (Fixed Term Contract)
Airbnb was born in 2007 when two Hosts welcomed three guests to their San Francisco home, and has since grown to over 4 million Hosts who have welcomed more than 1 billion guest arrivals in almost every country across the globe. Every day, Hosts offer unique stays and experiences that make it possible for guests to connect with communities in a more authentic way.
Please note this is an 8 month fixed term contract
The Difference You will Make:
As a Market Manager (CRM and Engagement) for France, you will be responsible for the supply health and growth in France by managing and acquiring high quality inventory at scale. Focusing on these responsibilities, you will build Airbnb’s strong market presence in France and collaborate with local in-market experts in your team to focus on those smaller professional hosts comprising tens of thousands of hosts. As someone who has deep knowledge of the Airbnb mission and values, you will develop and iterate localized scalable supply management strategies, for both highly developed destinations as well as less mature markets, to ensure our long-term market success.
A Typical Day:
- Create and deploy scaled marketing strategies to effectively manage & optimize tens of thousands of Host accounts in France through scaled communication - owning the local mass host outreach strategy and execution with the objective of:
- Helping Hosts improve their listing/offering to match demand and grow their business results
- Improving Host sentiment by supporting hosts and addressing their issues at scale
- Educating our host community on Product, Policies and Trends
- Build and manage partner relationships within a small pool of 30 hosts in France
- Coordinate with the central engagement team (that manages global host communications) to have a unified comms calendar for hosts in France with an aligned strategy, tone and voice
- Proven ability to handle operational complexity and ability to maximize the impact of limited resources
- Support host community programs in your region
- Analyze data and utilize data-driven recommendations to identify and action on strategic opportunities in your region to drive increase in sales
- Prospect and onboard new, high quality supply at scale in France
- Maintain a baseline understanding of the technical integration of various software partners so that you can provide the right support to your clients
- Represent Airbnb in external meetings and at industry conferences
- Educate clients on all significant product changes and cascade feedback on product and policy to the relevant internal stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with product, communications, public policy and customer support teams to ensure our long-term market success.
- Approximately 4 years of CRM experience/account management in a consumer-facing, fast-paced company
- Solid track record of successfully managing and executing large-scale, complex, high volume B2C email campaigns and cross-functional projects.
- Proven experience working cross-functionally
- Strong time management and prioritization skills. Bias towards efficiency - doing more with less
- Excellent storytelling and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients at scale via email, online events, in product (banner, action cards)
- Proficient quantitative skills and proven ability to interpret and apply data throughout your day-to-day work
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
- The ability to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
- Passion for Airbnb, travel, and the sharing economy - being an Airbnb host is a plus
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, with a proven track record to execute in ambiguous environments
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Charismatic self-starter who is resourceful and self-sufficient
- English and French fluency
- Based in Paris
* Please ensure the CV provided is in English
Our Commitment To Inclusion & Belonging:
Airbnb is committed to working with the broadest talent pool possible. We believe diverse ideas foster innovation and engagement, and allow us to attract creatively-led people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.