Associate Principal - Finance Technology
Airbnb was born in 2007 when two Hosts welcomed three guests to their San Francisco home, and has since grown to over 4 million Hosts who have welcomed more than 1 billion guest arrivals in almost every country across the globe. Every day, Hosts offer unique stays and experiences that make it possible for guests to connect with communities in a more authentic way.
The Community You Will Join:
As a part of the finance technology team, you will be responsible for supporting, collaborating, maintaining, and implementing all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). You are in charge of coming up with creative solutions using knowledge and skills in the areas of the real-time application system, data processing, machine learning, data analytics, feature visualization, localization, reengineering, and solution optimization. We are looking for self-motivated and proactive functional leads who are interested in working in a highly dynamic environment by collaborating with cross-functional and cross-site teams located across the globe.
The Difference You Will Make:
Airbnb's finance technology team partners with finance and business teams on various business and technology initiatives that support business growth, scalability, regulatory compliance, process improvement, process optimization, and to build a future technology-led finance organization.
A Typical Day:
- Implement, support, and maintain finance applications and systems that are scalable, compliant, and control-driven environments.
- Collaborate with business, process leads, developers, solution architects and technology leads, application and product partners, and cross-functional team to implement best in class application technology and systems, business insights, and product features
- Evaluate As-Is process and come up with to-be process following industry best practices and solutions and come up with creative ideas and automated system process and solutions that empower finance and business teams
- Manage and maintain system design, processes, and applications documentation that adheres to SOX controls, internal controls, and regulatory compliance.
- These are just a few of the activities but not limited to the above
- Should posses 9+ years of Oracle ERP experience on Oracle Cloud Financials and Procurement
- Should have implemented three end-to-end Oracle Cloud Financials Suite of products (Incl. Payables & Payments Receivables, Assets, Cash Management & General Ledger, Self-Service Expenses, Purchasing and Self Service Procurement)
- Should have implemented end to end flows that involving (Expense items, Inventory items and Assets items Integration to Payables, Fixed Assets and General Ledger)
- Should have experience in subledger accounting, Accruals, Allocations, Revalidation, Translation and consolidations
- Should have end to end understanding of approval hierarchies across all financials & procurement modulccccces and its integration to cloud HCM and other systems
- Should be able to implement users, roles and security as per SOX compliance framework in the Procure to Pay areas
- Very good understanding of User Roles, Data access sets, Data Security and User Access management
- Should have experience (or) able to manage all the aspects Inbound to cloud and outbound integrations to Cloud.
- Should have experience (or) able to manage integrations with external systems incl. banks for payment processing and Bank statements
- Analyze As-Is processes and design the optimized To-Be Processes
- Ability to create functional designs, review and recommend design improvements
- Should have an understanding of OUM methodology of implementation
- Should have experience in creating BIP/OTBI reports, custom tiles and personalization
- Knowledge of the Workday Financials process will be an add-on
- Should have an understanding of PaaS and related technologies and work with the technical team on RICEW design, development, delivery and support.
- Should be able to evaluate solutions, recommend industry best practices.
- Work in a highly-collaborative team environment with an always-evolving mixture of active teamwork and quiet-time passionate about project advancement and self-learning.
- Positive Attitude, Flexible and Excellent communication skills
- BCA/BTech(CS/IT)(or) MBA/MTech/MCA/MSIT/CA/CWA/CS/CFA (or) Equivalent.
Our Commitment To Inclusion & Belonging:
Airbnb is committed to working with the broadest talent pool possible. We believe diverse ideas foster innovation and engagement, and allow us to attract creatively-led people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Something looks off?